• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A.I. Says - Commanders Conversations

Had a little conversation with "Bard" (Google's experimental AI search ... thing) this morning, just for fun. After posting this in another thread, it occurred to me it might make for an interesting, entertaining ongoing thread. Feel free to go down the rabbit hole and post your own conversations.

The future is now, indeed.

1683891801227.png

1683891861033.png

Artificial Unintelligence

One thing about all these ‘AI’ systems is that I think the quality and capabilities of each system may vary wildly based on the tech and data access. I asked Chat GPT the same question and got a smart non-committal reply…

93014FB6-3930-4350-8C13-026C9A6ED2B9.jpeg

Reactions: Om
Did you sign up for Chat GPT "Pro Access? Today was the first time I tried one of the nascent AI platforms and am getting my bearings.

It would be fun to ask similar questions in future seasons to see how much more accurate/detailed responses get…

Did you sign up for Chat GPT "Pro Access? Today was the first time I tried one of the nascent AI platforms and am getting my bearings.

I have their free account but not sure what ‘pro’ gets you…

It would be fun to ask similar questions in future seasons to see how much more accurate/detailed responses get…
Yes. This is what I thought would be pretty cool to watch develop in real time over the coming years ...

I have their free account but not sure what ‘pro’ gets you…
Gotcha. I ran into the paywall immediately with the 3-day free trial offer. Not sure I'm ready to shell out $40 for a year just yet.

I tried to have a discussion with ChatGPT about the Commanders draft before the draft and got told in no uncertain terms that ChatGPT could not tell the future. LOL

i,m thinking bienemy will be commanders head coach it,s just a matter of time.i lost faith in riveria last season when he pulled taylor for weintz against the browns,his poof showing cost us a playoff spot and assured he was not gonna get a second year as qb.

I think at the time, most fans were actually okay with giving Wentz a shot because it was clear Heinicke was struggling. It didn’t work out obviously (and signing Wentz was a pretty big blunder) but I can understand thinking Wentz might give us a better chance down the stretch. Heinicke wasn’t good overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.