• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A Beer While I Write

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I have a not-so-small love affair with beer. I've been drinking it since my days working in the hayfield with Dad as a teenager and brewing my own for nearly 14 years. In the summer of 2019, I was approached by a local online lifestyle and culture magazine about taking over its column reviewing local beer. My 39th review posted today. A couple of weeks ago following a recording session for our own Blind Pig podcast, I said something about drinking the beer I'd just reviewed and Om asked me to put up a link to the site, so I am doing that.

All the beer is local to Dallas/Ft. Worth so this might only be really relevant to a couple of us (looking at you stevenaa) but I figured what-the-hell.

Central Track - On Tap

And if you want to talk beer, I'm your huckleberry.

Outstanding. :)

Just read the Medical Grade Haze review--and trying to figure out how Ima get one up here in the Old Dominion. You have a great 'voice' for this, brother. And have clearly mastered the unique beer lexicon. Turbid was a new word to this old soul. As to your nose, evidently I'll need to shower before we finally meet up in person for a round or two.

For those uninclined to dive in, here's a line to elicit a smile and whet your appetite:

Sweet fruits dominate with lots of pineapple and mango, along with just a hint of bread underneath. It’s like someone spread preserves made with all the best tropical fruits on a very thin piece of whitebread.

Slainte!

Outstanding. :)

Just read the Medical Grade Haze review--and trying to figure out how Ima get one up here in the Old Dominion. You have a great 'voice' for this, brother. And have clearly mastered the unique beer lexicon. Turbid was a new word to this old soul. As to your nose, evidently I'll need to shower before we finally meet up in person for a round or two.

For those uninclined to dive in, here's a line to elicit a smile and whet your appetite:

Sweet fruits dominate with lots of pineapple and mango, along with just a hint of bread underneath. It’s like someone spread preserves made with all the best tropical fruits on a very thin piece of whitebread.

Slainte!

My nose isn't really all that and a bag of chips, brother. I've worked at the beer thing though so it works okay when I stick it in a glass of the good stuff.

As for getting it up there? You might know a guy...

• Fist Bump
Reactions: Om
very nice!

I wanted to try that Pantera beer, but it never reached up here in Ohio.

You got a real purty mouth Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.