• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

7th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I had a 9.68 point lead going into Monday and was out of players while my opponent had a WR1 & RB2 playing on Monday.
I won by 3.58 points so you never know...for me, usually that goes round the other way so I'll take any lucky break I get.

And that wasn't even the closest game of the week - the closest was 0.82 of a point difference.

Who's got two thumbs and sat Matt Forte & his 27.4 points for Lesean McCoy and his whopping 1.10????

Go on....GUESS DAMMIT!!!!

Who's got two thumbs and sat Matt Forte & his 27.4 points for Lesean McCoy and his whopping 1.10????

Go on....GUESS DAMMIT!!!!

Well, at least you got some guys that scored...

Me? 2 starters in double digits and one bench player over 10.
...Two of those three were defenses...

Something about greener grass comes to mind. :toilet:

Well, at least you got some guys that scored...

Me? 2 starters in double digits and one bench player over 10.
...Two of those three were defenses...

Something about greener grass comes to mind. :toilet:

Don't pick on the fluffy bunny!

Last minute 11 yard reception to DeAndre Hopkins in garbage time cost me the ****ing game!

Last minute 11 yard reception to DeAndre Hopkins in garbage time cost me the ****ing game!

Houston is in Texas - same state as Dallass... getting eff'd by anything from Texas kinda goes without sayin if your a Redskins fan...

In 4th place in my league - quite an accomplishment considering no ones had more points scored against them (it's not even close) and only able to do this well because I've also scored more points than anyone else so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got almost half my team on bye this week. Torn between going with empty slots verses jettisoning productive players.

I've got almost half my team on bye this week. Torn between going with empty slots verses jettisoning productive players.

If you believe in your players, most say just take the lost week. Field the best you can without getting rid of the important ones(you truly never know how your opponent will do), and enjoy the fact that you are good the rest of the way :D

My team is so finiky as a whole though. One week player X blows up and sucks ass the next, while player Y comes out of nowhere.

My kicker from Baltimore has been my only consistent point getter, lol.

Aaaaaand Andrew Luck shits the bed yet again for the Plague. Gonna have to sit him Matt Jones style

Boone, because I am sitting with 0 wins in the league and we're matched up against each other, I am going to give you the head's up since it's the right thing to do.

Go trade a player for Dan Carpenter before someone else in the league who wants to see you lose, does it. That might give you a fighting chance to catch up since you cannot get points from Gostowski since he's on a bye.

And.......there off!

Nice of you ...I knew he was on a bye, just RL stuff going on and haven't had time to adjust. Too many players on a bye this week, figured I lose regardless.

Well, not a single trade has happened this year, so everybody must be pretty confident in their rosters. If you think you can manage one, the trade deadline is the 12th(Saturday) at midnight eastern. I'll approve pretty rapidly any trades that go through, but that's your last chance for it to happen.

Good luck!

Ebonic Plague......not nice.

I'm amazed that I have managed 6 wins while also getting record points racked up on me.

Somebody pour Gatorade on me!!!

I'm amazed that I have managed 6 wins while also getting record points racked up on me.

Somebody pour Gatorade on me!!!

You lucky man you. I've had just a bit more scored on me in league #2, and only have 4 wins...I swear the Otters are just a cursed team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.