• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

6th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Would you like to look at making any rule changes to the Fantasy Leagues this year?

• Yes - I'd like to see some rules change.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No - Let's keep it simple and stick with last year's rules.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, I needed him to get like 40 points in my pay league. Not even close.

Lost in league three by .1 points. Not one point - .1. After being in second place last week, I will likely miss the playoffs - going up against Yusuf and that is all but a loss.

League two. Yeah, I'm still the leading scorer in the league and could miss the playoffs.

League three has been kind to me. It's a weak team, but has found some unlikely wins, but will probably miss the playoffs.

Never, ever have I had so many losses by such narrow margins.

Oh, and whoever is my QB this week in all leagues will get injured. Just the incredibly rotten luck.

Ok, on to week thirteen and additional frustrations.

Well Goal, it'll be a tight game either way in League #1, but I'm fine if you win. I have 1st locked up either way with Boone's loss :D

Cam went nuts today. You're still projected to get the W, but I'm hoping you Darren McFadden completely blanks tomorrow.

Cam went nuts today. You're still projected to get the W, but I'm hoping you Darren McFadden completely blanks tomorrow.

You know, that seems fair. McFadden can completely blank tomorrow, works for me :D

Can't believe I'm going to beat Yusuf in league 3. Took an explosion to do it though. He's still the favorite imo.

Going to make in league 2 as well. Finally got two teams on track.

Going to miss the playoffs in league 1 - unless Dustin Hopkins can score 25 pts! That team was a longshot anyway and really surprised that it made it to the last day.

Good luck to all in the playoffs.

Nothing wrong with "only" making it in 2 leagues :p

We can't all be overachievers like Boone :D

So how does the tie breaking procedure work for making the playoffs? In League 1, it looks like there will be 4 teams tied for the last 2 playoff spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how does the tie breaking procedure work for making the playoffs? In League 1, it looks like there will be 4 teams tied for the last 2 playoff spots.

I believe the tie breaker is Total Points Scored.

Basically at this point, you should leap frog everybody into 5th, and Elephant should take 6th. Neo is 3rd I think?

Actually, Kel and McD5 will vault into the two playoff positions while Elephant and I will drop out. El was solid all season, but it seems like he outsmarted himself a few too many times. Good luck to the playoff contenders in league one.

Proud of being the highest scoring team for the season in league two. Just hoping a revamped team can go far in the playoffs.

I'm still stunned at my team's performance in league three.

After tonight, on to the playoffs.

Thanks to everyone for the info. I'm obviously too impatient to wait until tomorrow to find out.

It's a small miracle I made the playoffs at all.

I'm just glad I have first round byes in the leagues I made it in. Almost squeaked in in league #2 as well; I'm firmly convinced that team is cursed though. I get next week off though, hooray!

And most importantly, Yusuf is on the other side of the bracket to me in League #3. whew.

What the hell?!?!

I lose Laveon Bell for the year. Now, as I hobble into the playoffs, not only does Mark Ingram go on IR this week, but Demarco Murray is apparently going to be 4th on the depth chart this week vs. the Bills.

There is nothing like starting Danny Woodhead and Matt Jones at RB in the first round of the playoffs. Unbelievable.

What the hell?!?!

I lose Laveon Bell for the year. Now, as I hobble into the playoffs, not only does Mark Ingram go on IR this week, but Demarco Murray is apparently going to be 4th on the depth chart this week vs. the Bills.

There is nothing like starting Danny Woodhead and Matt Jones at RB in the first round of the playoffs. Unbelievable.

If it's any consolation, you aren't alone.

I think almost every single FF player has had a problem with the RB position this year.

Scan through the league and see the RBs that players are actually starting this week. It's wild.

What the hell?!?!

At least you could do something about it. Rawls was lighting Baltimore up (4 carries for 44 yards) and looked to be on the way to a career day when he broke his ankle in the first quarter. Tanked my BGO League 1 team and most of my DFS cash lineups.

Well, we have our top 4 in each League:

League #1:
Shi no Tenshi
Boone
Neo
Ax

League #2:
Boone
Neo
Burgundy Burner
Canadian Hog

League #3:
Yusuf
Shi no Tenshi
Boone
McD5

Congrats to the top 4, and good luck to all players. Unless you are playing me. Then I hope your players have broken legs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.