• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

6th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Would you like to look at making any rule changes to the Fantasy Leagues this year?

• Yes - I'd like to see some rules change.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No - Let's keep it simple and stick with last year's rules.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
So, is anybody gonna trade it up this year? Or is everybody happy with their rosters?

Personally, I need a QB that can put up more than 5 points. I'm pretty sure anybody I pick up will be better than what Peyton did last week :p

You can trade me a bigtime player for Jameis Winston :) Oh - you wanted more than 5 points...

I never said I was looking to trade, I only asked if people were planning on doing any trading :p

I still can't get over my win for the week after I got 0 points from a player who didn't play and my opponent had Matt Ryan and Adrian Peterson going into Monday Night when my team was done.

Flacco is available...why would you want to trade when you can claim him off wiavers. He may not be an "elite", but he will get you 15-20 points every week.

I just looked, and he was worth .68 last week. The real question is, were you trying to mess with me? :p

El inadvertantly counted the number of time Flacco made him swoon last week in his average. You'll have to forgive him, he doesn't think so clearly around Flacco.

Ax, apparently I'm playing you in 2 leagues this week. This should be interesting.

1-2 for the week, hoping for better in the coming days. Each team scored plenty of points, so nothing embarrassing. Hello week two.

Last edited:
Don't know if I made enough adjustments this week. Maybe I need to do more. Zing!

I should get Arian Foster back next week. He may only be good for like 8 games this season, but those 8 games will be worth 20 points or so each!

Leveon Bell back in week 3. That will make me competitive in League 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't get over my win for the week after I got 0 points from a player who didn't play and my opponent had Matt Ryan and Adrian Peterson going into Monday Night when my team was done.

I won 124 - 119. My opponent scored the 2nd most points week 1.. pucker factor full effect, especially since he had Murray on MNF.

Once again, I make all the wrong decisions.

My starters are outscoring my bench by 0.1 points today: 60.50 to 60.40.

I hate fantasy football.

Wow, it seems the performance of my fantasy team is inversely related to my pick 'em picks. I'm expecting they'll both revert to the mean soon and I'll again be safely swaddled in warm, cuddly mediocrity! :bi_polo: :cool4:

Well Ax and Kel Varnsen, you can still beat me tonight (especially Kel Varnsen). If you do, I can't guarantee bad things won't happen to you. BEWARE

I can always just say you took advantage of me not telling you and made the competitive landscape unfair in some way, and take away 3 of your team slots.

Bombing out in one league and hanging by a thread in the other two. Yuck.

Well Ax and Kel Varnsen, you can still beat me tonight (especially Kel Varnsen). If you do, I can't guarantee bad things won't happen to you. BEWARE

I can always just say you took advantage of me not telling you and made the competitive landscape unfair in some way, and take away 3 of your team slots.
League #2 - Gore fumbles at the goal line. Vinateri misses a field goal.

SONOFABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!

I've been infected with "Boone's Disease" it appears this fantasy football season.

Score over 100 points two weeks in a row and still lose both contests.

Granted, I must say, I left a lot of points on my bench this week and did little to help my own cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.