• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

His opponent, hailing from the other side of the ocean...Drumlinboy's Tartan Redskins!
Drumlinboy.jpg
Drumlinboy is averaging 99.09 points/week, but managed to eke his way by last week, defeating 1st seed Canadian Hog 83.02-79.58.

Last time these two went head to head, Drumlinboy managed to squeak a win, 84.92-83.64. Neo is looking to get some vengeance.

In League #1, we have the reigning champion, and Dynasty in the making, Dead Money's Tanard's Roach Clips!
Dead Money.jpg
Dead Money has kept his dream alive this year, averaging a searing 123.90 points/week. He defeated JohnssBass by coming back on Sunday night, 98.00-82.58. He wants to extend his league winning streak to 3 years.

And finally, we have the Commish, Shi no Tenshi's Violator Bunnies!
Shi no Tenshi.jpg
Shi no Tenshi has managed to a ridiculous average of 133.45 points/week. He defeated McD5 in the semi's, 124.32-61.42.

Dead Money and Shi no Tenshi have met 2 times this year, with both games going to Shi no Tenshi, 116.52-90.58, and 165.68-94.86. Will the final go Dead Money's way?

The real championship game in League 2 is happening in the consolation game. That's where the two best teams are playing. Yeah, I'm bitter, so what!

In all seriousness, congrats to Neo for pummeling me and making it to the championship. He played the right people last week and it made the difference.

Congrats Shi and DM. Wow my team was embarrassing last weekend.

3 years in a row.......3 losses in the semifinals. WTF

Good luck going forward, and best of luck.

Congrats Shi and DM. Wow my team was embarrassing last weekend.

3 years in a row.......3 losses in the semifinals. WTF

Good luck going forward, and best of luck.

Hell, making semis 3 years in a row is a pretty good accomplishment. You're like the Eagles last decade! :p

My boys are fired up and raring to go

We are ready to tail gate Scottish style

Pies and Bovril over dogs and coffee

Irn Bru over Coke

but win lose or draw the boys will party

I definitely thought about sniping Lance Dunbar from you off Waivers, Dead Money. Just to see what you'd do. :p

I'm still trying to get as many points as possible. Traded defenses for this weekend. I have no more games, but I want to outscore the two championship contenders. Forget that Miss Congeniality award, I want to continue to kick butts and take no prisoners. :)

I'm still trying to get as many points as possible. Traded defenses for this weekend. I have no more games, but I want to outscore the two championship contenders. Forget that Miss Congeniality award, I want to continue to kick butts and take no prisoners. :)

As well you should sir, as well you should.

So, who's winning the championship in league two? I'm horrendously biased for league one, obviously, but it looks like it's going to be close in 2....

Nope...won't be close at all when it is done. I outsmarted myself and left the points on the bench that might have won it for me.

Well Dead Money...hope for a meteor strike. I'm pretty sure Peyton, Demaryius, and AJ can score 4.13 points! :D

This season proved to me that fantasy football really is about timing and luck.

My team puts up 122 in the bye week of the playoffs, and 114 so far in the consolation.

I could have used a bit of that in the semi-final, where I put up my lowest total of the year (79).

Such is life in fantasy football I guess.

Still proud of the fact that I won 11 games with the second last pick and a D+ draft grade from Yahoo.

Thanks for the fun season again - you guys are great!

For those curious about the current games that can't see them:

League 2:
neo v drum.jpg

League 1:
shi v dm.jpg

All comes down to Monday night.

Neo, you are somehow staying alive. If he keeps throwing the TDs to Sanders....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.