• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Canadian Hog, you are looking like you need your final players to finish strong. That ought to be interesting at the end.

In league two, the top two seeds could be out. 3rd seed lost last week. Many in the consolation bracket now have the best teams.

Just weird.

Well, I need 53 points on Monday night from Forte and Colston to stay alive. While that total is not insurmountable, I'll still be looking for my own Monday Night Miracle.

I would've beaten all four of you in the championship bracket this week. Twenty-one points short last week with an injury in the first quarter and two players severely underperforming.

Yeah, I know the feeling, Kel.

I would've beaten all four of you in the championship bracket this week. Twenty-one points short last week with an injury in the first quarter and two players severely underperforming.

Yeah, I know the feeling, Kel.

Ken, you would have beaten me this weekend but I could be saying the same thing about severely underperforming stars if I had lost to you. Calvin Johnson, Emmanuel Sanders and Josh Gordon all failed to show up.

The thing about fantasy football is that it isn't about who has the best team...it's about who has the best team that weekend. Matchups matter. Injuries matter. Changes in player personnel around your guys matter. I had the top scoring team in the league last year and not by a little bit but I lost the final to DM when every single guy on my roster failed to show up and I posted my lowest score of the year.

Yesterday was just a weird day in the whole of the NFL. Scoring was down. Offense was down.

Fantasy Football is not for wimps.

Looks like League #1 is set for it's championship. League #2 is still up in the air. Neo has a good chance of pulling off the upset, but Canadian Hog still needs some guys to perform tonight.

I've been wondering; since we are going to have 2 winners, who gets the avatar?

Looks like League #1 is set for it's championship. League #2 is still up in the air. Neo has a good chance of pulling off the upset, but Canadian Hog still needs some guys to perform tonight.

I've been wondering; since we are going to have 2 winners, who gets the avatar?
I vote pistols, at 20 feet.

Both get the avatar. And the supermodels of their choice. If K had won, she gets a pic of Kerrigan and Kerrigan himself.

Absolutely sick to my stomach right now, seeing that I need 21 points tonight to win.

I left the Bengals defence on the bench vs. Johnny Football and played the Packers. That was a difference of 13 points right there.

Knile Davis, who is on my bench collected 21 points. Although, I can live with that one seeing that his production was out of left field.

Meanwhile, as I made my way back into the contest yesterday, I watched Phillip Rivers throw two picks in the fourth, one of which was from inside the Broncos 10 yard line on a pass to the endzone. That's an 8 point swing right there.

I'm really needing Ingram and Bennett to come through tonight, both of which who have been pretty reliable.

I can't help but think that it was a day of missed opportunities for me though.

Really tough to swallow seeing that I loved my team this year and was very consistent all year long.

We'll see what happens tonight.

Sigh.....well....considering that I missed the draft and started from behind working with a team that I really didn't want or like.....I guess I'm pretty happy with my performance. I felt like I constantly had to make moves to stay afloat, but in the end I suppose it turned out reasonably well.

Good luck you guys!

Absolutely sick to my stomach right now, seeing that I need 21 points tonight to win.

I left the Bengals defence on the bench vs. Johnny Football and played the Packers. That was a difference of 13 points right there.

Knile Davis, who is on my bench collected 21 points. Although, I can live with that one seeing that his production was out of left field.

Meanwhile, as I made my way back into the contest yesterday, I watched Phillip Rivers throw two picks in the fourth, one of which was from inside the Broncos 10 yard line on a pass to the endzone. That's an 8 point swing right there.

I'm really needing Ingram and Bennett to come through tonight, both of which who have been pretty reliable.

I can't help but think that it was a day of missed opportunities for me though.

Really tough to swallow seeing that I loved my team this year and was very consistent all year long.

We'll see what happens tonight.

Yeah, looking for points tonight is a tough proposition. This game is ugly.

I'm toast in this league, but in another league, I only needed Cutler and Graham to outscore Stills by 12 points. As of halftime, I'm further down than when I started. I need 17 now.

Well, Murray got his injury but not till the end. My guys get hurt in the beginning of the game.

Congrats to Dead $. Now he meets Bugs and the Bunnies in the finale.
I get a shot at third next week so all things considered I am pretty grateful just getting this far.

Congrats to you too, Shi. Managing two leagues and making it to the big show is a lot of work.

Well, Murray got his injury but not till the end. My guys get hurt in the beginning of the game.

Congrats to Dead $. Now he meets Bugs and the Bunnies in the finale.
I get a shot at third next week so all things considered I am pretty grateful just getting this far.

Congrats to you too, Shi. Managing two leagues and making it to the big show is a lot of work.

Don't worry, I'm dead last in League #2. Looking good against Dead Money next week too, with him having Murray and Charles banged up. Makes up for Forte going against the Lions :p

I just knew that Phillip Rivers' INT from a pass inside the Broncos 10 to the endzone was going to be my undoing.

Turned out I was right as I lost by 4 points.

Congratulations to Drumlinboy for advancing to the finals.

Thank you again to Shi for organizing the league and squeezing me in to the pool.

It's been great fun and an excellent diversion from the trainwreck that is the Redskins football season.

-CH

No one is more surprized than my self to be in the championship game

Cannot believe that i am the highest seeded team left in

but of course being Scottish and a Redskin fan i know exactly how to snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory.

It's that time, when we know who the luckiest bastards on the board are. We have 4 teams vying for their respective league titles. Who will win? Who do you want to see lose? I'm giving you the entire teams for the finalists, so feel free to say who's rising to the top, and who's going to be go down in a ball of flame.

First, from League #2: Neophyte's Neo Maltsters!
Neophyte.jpg
Neo scratched his way into the playoffs as the 6th seed, and is averaging 91.86 points/week. He is coming on strong down the stretch, and is looking to avoid another 2nd place finish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.