• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

5th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Murdered in game one after being a heavy favorite. 0-1 to start the season. With a few games left and continuing the same, I will be open to trading some good players for your scrubs. :)

Thank you Laron Landry for trying to cover Julius Thomas 1-on-1 in the Red Zone. LOL!!! He just worked you for one of the easiest TD passes you will see.

Thank you Laron Landry for trying to cover Julius Thomas 1-on-1 in the Red Zone. LOL!!! He just worked you for one of the easiest TD passes you will see.

I have Julius in another league, and I'm quite pleased with these results tonight. Good lord.

Ugh! 2 of my starters went down with injuries today. Hoping Sanders can score 40 points tonight to get me back in it... :laugh:

Ugh! 2 of my starters went down with injuries today. Hoping Sanders can score 40 points tonight to get me back in it... :laugh:

So that's what derailed you...I was wondering.

Looking for Victor Cruz to get me about 55 points tomorrow night.

I'm quite happy with my Matt Ryan pick :D He's gonna need to kill it for me all year since my running backs suck. :laugh:

Last edited:
Yahoo has no clue. Had me ranked high and was supposed to win by a wide margin today. That was a joke.

FF is just weird with scoring and who gets points.

Yahoo has no clue. Had me ranked high and was supposed to win by a wide margin today. That was a joke.

Yeah, FF is just roughly 75% luck. Get all the top players, and God knows what will happen when the games are played.

Boone had given up by 2pm, and now he has a chance to win our matchup. You never know who's gonna crap the bed in a week.

Sorry BB no one is more surprised at your potential defeat than I am

Mon the Taratan terrors :p

The first rule of Fantasy Football is to ignore the projected numbers Yahoo puts on players. Totally ignore them.

Yeah Boone, I am not feeling good about my chances here. I don't like counting on Jonathan Dwyer for 9 points. Ugh.

He's starting due to injury - I'm betting you get at least that - it's how it works for me :)

**** you Roger Goodell. Gonna suspend Rice more now? Glad about that except for the fact that I dropped his handcuff. Sonofa.....

**** you Roger Goodell. Gonna suspend Rice more now? Glad about that except for the fact that I dropped his handcuff. Sonofa.....

His handcuff is useless. I own him. Nearly started him yesterday and so glad I didn't. He might be on the waiver wire in #2 league this week. Have not decided yet.

I am going to lose tonight...I am up by 11 but my opponent has Rivers and Matthews starting.

I'm down by about fifty points after being rated as a week one winner by about fifteen points, lol. If Victor Cruz can get me fifty-five points tonight...

:biggrin-new:

So glad I don't need victor cruz tonight. Go Lions.

This just in, Calvin Johnson is pretty bad ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.