• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

49ers window closing

CarolinaSkin43

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
just reading some articles and asking myself "is the 49ers window closing" on a championship I mean RB aging. secondary play was good last year but not as good as 2012....and is Kapernik the QB they need to take them to the next level.....just thinking ...especially in the division with Seahawks and Cardinals' Rams...I thought the Cardinals defense was pretty good last year also....

49ers window is definitely closing. The biggest mistake they could make is to sign Krappernick to a big contract, it was his fault Sherman was able to cause the INT at the end of the game, he underthrew Crabtree. Their DL in the middle is aging, Aldon Smith is proving to be a head case, Staley is getting up there, but the OL is still solid. Gore is aging as you say. Their secondary is a problem.

Arenas is going to have the Cardinals dominating that division once the Seahags run their course...2 more years and the decline will begin.

Their window closed when Kaeperfail taunted his loyal fans on Twitter with a Dolphins cap.

as much as I cant stand them...but they're probably my favorite LB corp since the 85 bears

yes sir I agree... as good as 52 has been I believe Bowman may be as good if not better....but I think all the defenses I have ever seen the 85 Bears to me has been the best....or maybe the early Steelers Championships D.......But that was a different game and era than today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.