• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual VIRTUAL NFL Draft Watch Party - ROOM OPEN

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Saturday Room is LIVE

It's that time again!!!!!!

When? Thursday April 28 - 8:00 PM - Round 1
Friday April 29 - 7:00pm - Round 2 and 3
Saturday April 30 - 12:00P (noon) - Round 4 -7

** I will have the room open for all events, but may not be in front of my computer for the entirety so please feel free to come and go as you're available... there is no minimum or maximum commitment **

Where? I will post a Zoom meeting link on THIS THREAD for each daily event.

Who? Anybody. Zoom can be launched via browser, and we have zoom premium so there is no limit on length of 'meeting'

~** Video is not required (though it's appreciated), so please feel free to jump in and join the group any way you're comfortable **~

~**** All members are on different feeds, streaming services, cable/satellite networks, so please do not announce the pick if it's blatantly obvious you are ahead of the group. Twitter is brutal with this so let's try and respect everyone's ability to watch it 'live' on screen and with each other. ****~

chat will also be open for those who cannot participate in Zoom

I'm going to put this out there for everyone.... If anyone 'ruins' the picks for the group, I will remove them from the 'meeting.' We appreciate the understanding.

Last edited:
Question, can we open the zoom room 30 minutes early, give some time for general discussion, agreement and disagreement and thought processes before it all starts. I promise to wear pants, well shorts, well you won't know anyway.

I’m in as long as Jeffery Toobin isn’t.

Question, can we open the zoom room 30 minutes early, give some time for general discussion, agreement and disagreement and thought processes before it all starts. I promise to wear pants, well shorts, well you won't know anyway.

Yeah I'll kick it off early for those that want to jump on

Room is LIVE!

Meeting ID: 850 5327 7337
Passcode: 550492

Is anyone anticipating joining tonight?

I'll have the room open, I just wont be in front of my computer til closer to 8pm

I’ll check in

I'll check in too but not sure what time. I'll keep an eye on the proceedings and try to be there for our picks though.

I might join tonight...it depends how interested my boys will be in Day 2. They were quite intrigued and wanted to watch with me last night and that is why I was not there last night. Hopefully I can catch up with you all this evening maybe.

We're waiting on Silent Threat to open it up

It's open, link in the original post but here

Yeah it's up, but I got a bunch of stuff i gotta do so I wont be in front of my computer the whole time.... I'll leave the room up in case people want to come and go, and i'll check in on and off throughout the final day of the draft

Last edited:
Could Sam Howell fall into the 5th round and if so, do we pick him? Or any QB?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.