• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2023 Washington Roster Moves

Why in the hell would we sign Mayo?

Because he’s like Mayo. By himself, pretty awful. Thrown in amongst some real ingredients, he helps make it better.

Plus he plays special teams and is pretty good at it.

He sucks and is just taking up space. Finding a linebacker who is good at special teams is as easy as the draft.

I'm sorry, but he offers nothing for us. I think cutting terrible players would set a real tone.

I haven’t seen the numbers but would expect that both are getting bargain basement contracts with minimal signing bonuses and very minimal guarantees.

yeah an nothing to say they make it through camp. I don't think the signing of either guy 'locks in' their position on the team, or means we aren't also going to looking to address LB in other fashions.

Not at all surprised to see McCain let go.

Ditto on Mccain. He was a liability pretty frequently last season. Butler? He's going to have to take a giant leap like Jamin Davis.

Harsh shot at a guy on his way out.

FB_IMG_1677533001274.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.