• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2023 Injury Thread

Ron either has something up his sleeve we all don't know about or he is talking out of his hat, because a run down the roster of TEs for this football team shows ONE player with NFL experience in 31 year old Logan Thomas (who has had significant injury problems) and a host of guys that either have ridden the bench or been on the practice squad.

%!!?#$$!!

Rogers was probably the one guy I was hoping might be able to take a major step up. So sick of Rivera’s meaningless platitudes. They had the chance to boost that position group and did nothing. You know what I’m confident in Ron? That I won’t have to listen to any more of your meaningless platitudes… soon…

Great news.

#17 along with #93 to me are the leaders on the team and keys to winning games in 2023.

They are definitely the heart and soul of the offense and defense respectively.

He means ‘Assistant Offensive Line Coach…’

Terry McLaurin not at practed (turf toe) - was not expected to be there

Turf toe. Not the best diagnosis to have as an NFL back or receiver. Tends to limit speed and longevity for a number of players.

Concerned about this one for the long-term.

He can be brought back after the terms of the injury settlement are met. He can also sign with another team at any time. He's been pretty good, so that's a bit of a blow to the RB room.

After the terms of the settlement plus 3 weeks to re-sign with Washington.

Well that’s not gonna help the cause

Wow...that sucks.

Guess Martin is going to see the field now, huh?

Forrest hasn’t been very good so far this season. More work for Percy Butler who has been worse.

I think Jamin Davis has shown this season he is an NFL player. But to me he is a top backup on a good team. The fact Washington used the #19 pick on him and expected Davis to be a leader on the defense and London Fletcher type middle linebacker (with greater size) is just another dream for the front office that didn't come true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.