• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2023 Commanders Schedule

Let the cringing begin....

My comment on Facebook to this was "seriously, f**k that mascot"

Any given Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday...

We seem to always get schedules that appear far more difficult than our finishing position warrants, but it is what it is. Truth is, it's very difficult to know which teams will be in the top half of the league in any given year minus a handful of teams who always seem at or near the top. If Howell can play, that changes everything.

Nicely done Falcons…

F13561BC-752C-4F5A-B66A-45AFAB994204.jpeg

That is elite-level trolling right there.

I feel like we play them most preseasons

The joint practices are important. Hopefully getting back to them will help with alleviating the slow starts that have been common place under Rivera.

I, too, love a good brawl during training camp

Not sure the best place to put this, but anyway just bought tickets for my brother and myself for the opener versus the Cards. Will be sitting in section 443. Might see some of u there!

Glad you found your way through our initiation rite sign-up process!

Some of us are going to be at the opener as well, with a little tailgate fun thrown in. As we get closer and firm up plans we'll update location and time here so hopefully you can swing by.

Glad you found your way through our initiation rite sign-up process!

Some of us are going to be at the opener as well, with a little tailgate fun thrown in. As we get closer and firm up plans we'll update location and time here so hopefully you can swing by.

Sounds good!

I'll be the 6'4 big redheaded dude probably rocking my Jacoby jersey lol.(y)

• Fist Bump
Reactions: Om
i think it,s bordering on unfair we will have a short week to play at dallas on turkey day yet again

i think it,s bordering on unfair we will have a short week to play at dallas on turkey day yet again

There is a small level of solace that Dallas plays away the week before. They’re playing Carolina… but at least they’re on the road. We host the Giants, which isn’t gonna be a push over, but at least we’re at home.

…. Grasping here….

Does anyone know of a good place to get the schedule added to Google Calendar? Google's own schedule hasn't worked since they changed the name to the Commanders. And I've been trying to avoid using the one provided by the team site because I don't want to create an account and sign in to STANZA. Although, I think that may be my only choice as everything seems powered by them now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.