• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 OTA / Camp thread

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Figure we give this it's own thread since there will be reports and stories coming out from it over the next few months.

Lol

'Carson Wentz was there as well'

Token shout out

With OTA’s going on at the same time as prospect visits, can they run plays together?

With OTA’s going on at the same time as prospect visits, can they run plays together?

I dont' even think the current players are allowed to do anything with the playbook.

From what I understand, these are mostly lifting / conditioning excercises.

Any word on the teams attendance for OTA’s? I get Terry is sitting out and all but curious if everyone showed up.

Any word on the teams attendance for OTA’s? I get Terry is sitting out and all but curious if everyone showed up.

Terry was there

He just wont be participating in the 'on field' stuff where he could get his legs tangled or blow a knee. He's there for the strength and conditioning.

I hear ya, tho a much easier question I shoulda asked would be who was missing?

I hear ya, tho a much easier question I shoulda asked would be who was missing?

I have not seen any difinitive list, and if anyone of status missed, i would assume it would have been widely reported

From what I understand, these are mostly lifting / conditioning excercises.

Thank you for clarifying that.
Because I interpreted "Samuel went through conditioning" as "Samuel went through some conditioning therapy, on the side, and separate from the other players, in order to work on his ever-injured groin"

Some Rookie camp invites

And a TOTAL list of Rookies

1651843950442.png

Not sure if it's ALL rookies, but it appears Dotson's jersey says "Commanders" on the name plate

1651855160870.png

Attachments

• 1651855124040.png
    1651855124040.png
    400.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Stephen Davis Jr (LB) is the son of Stephen Davis, former Redskins RB.

It appears ALL rookies have Commanders on their name plate

Well, you can't teach good hands. The team has tried that in the past with Devin Thomas, Michael Westbrook and host of guys that were great athletes but as it turned out not very good NFL wide receivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.