• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 Draft - Pick #16 - Jahan Dotson, WR

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
With the 16th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft, the Washington Commanders select Jahan Dotson, WR out of Penn State.

Age - 22
Height - 5'11"
Weight - 178
40 - 4.43

From PFF
Dotson is one of the most difficult receivers to cover in the class. While he has some size concerns at only 5-foot-11 and 184 pounds, he played through contact more than enough to alleviate any worries. He dropped only two of his 93 catchable targets last season.

2021 Season Stats
91 Catches
1182 Yards
12 TDs

Also averaged 13.5 yds per punt return.

I’m guessing he doesn’t have a fumbling problem.

Says he’s very excited to get to work

Dotson ran a 4.33 40 at Penn State. He reportedly slipped at his combine attempt. He can move.

He was allowed to hit FA and has not been signed with anyone yet.

I hope the door is open for him to return.
He wasn't a superstar by any means.
But he was clutch, on keeping some game-ending drives alive.
I don't know where he'd fit in, with McLaurin, Dotson, Brown, Samuel, and others.
Maybe keep things stable until the young guys like Dotson and Brown mature.
Hear that, Ron ? Because Win4us promised me that you read these posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.