• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2022 BGO NFL Pickem: Week 13 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
At the top this week were DixieFlatline and Kel Varnsen with 12 wins each. Just on their heels were Canadian Hog and Om with 11 wins each.

On the season, Om's lead has narrowed to 6 games with 129 wins. Kel Varnsen is in 2nd with 123 wins, followed by DixieFlatline with 121. Rounding out our leaders is Canadian Hog, IronMike, Neophyte, SkinsOrlando, China, and RobinTom.

Please recheck your Week 14 picks folks as some games got flexed and I had to make a schedule change. I will enter games week by week now as the schedules are subject to change.

Congrats to this week's top finishers and please keep playing even if you think you may be out of it.

So at this rate, being in 4th place and 9 games behind Om means that I might be able to catch him in the standings by the end of the 2023/24 season. There has to be more to it than simply not picking Washington that goes into it for him. Tell us your secrets, Mark.

And here I thought you were using a

Really, Raiders?

Probably safe to say you didn't lose any ground to anyone on that game though. LOL

Baker...on all of two days on that side of the country...wow.

Probably safe to say you didn't lose any ground to anyone on that game though. LOL

Baker...on all of two days on that side of the country...wow.

18% shows they picked the Rams, so someone picked em, alas it was not me and all of a sudden Mayfield started dropping darts.

I picked them because I have to make ballsy/stupid picks if I want to move out of the Pickem cellar :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.