• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

I read somewhere that asymptomatic vaccinated players will have to test below a certain viral load level to be eligible to return.

If that makes any sense. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know I brought up how some players have returned the same week. Supposedly, OBJ will be back in the next day or two. This is not official and was just a tweet by him saying his tests were negative. He tested positive on Tuesday so if it’s true, he will have a quick return to the lineup. I’ll have to trust Breer’s numbers on the % of players and how long it takes since that what he does for a living. I just know some players have returned in a few days. Maybe it was a false positive in those cases, who knows.

Breer is talking about how there is a risk moving the game, but I have to believe that the league is expecting multiple players from the infected teams to return before Tuesday. There of course is no guarantee and he is right that more players could test positive before Tuesday. But I would also like to think the league is in contact with the teams to know which players are vaccinated and asymptomatic which would give them a better chance to test negative. Maybe I’m wrong and they are completely winging it and just hoping a miracle happens.

I do agree with what was said in the podcast that while it sucks this is happening at all but especially during critical games for the playoffs, maybe getting it out of the way will give them an advantage the last 3 games when other teams are having their outbreaks.

Chris is this the page you were referring to?

718043E8-D184-44AD-BDCD-1A51DE09D7C1.png

Tried posting the pdf but fuck if I can figure out how. It’s on this page fyi

John Keim reported that Keith Ismael was taken off the Covid list due to a false positive.

I have a question about how they detect a false positive. How do they differentiate between a vaccinated asymptomatic positive and a false positive? Is it that the asymptomatic player tests positive for multiple days then is negative for 2 tests for his return to action? And how many times do they test to know it’s a false positive? It’s just all very confusing with this stuff. And no, I’m not getting into a conspiracy theory because this is happening to other teams too. Just wondering how they really know it’s a false positive.

I can only guess and it would be that another test is taken later the same day or the next day and it comes back negative.

(I am not a doctor and I don’t play one on tv.)

Has their been any word on any more players coming off the list?

McKissic to IR is a huge blow to whatever hope of a playoff run there was…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.