When: January 30th 2021 - 2:30PM EST
Where: Mobile, Alabama

Senior Bowl - Official Website

Senior Bowl 1.jpg

OT that likely goes in the 1st round. Could very well be on our radar at 19

Names I really like here

2. WR KADARIUS TONEY, FLORIDA
PFF Big Board Rank: 24th
After playing primarily from the slot in Florida’s offense, Toney could make himself some money by getting open on the outside in the one-on-ones, as only 13% of his snaps came from an outside alignment this past season. He can do things physically with the ball in his hands that no one else in the class is capable of, but he is fairly unproven as a route-runner.

5. T ALEX LEATHERWOOD, ALABAMA
PFF Big Board Rank: 35th
We were hoping to see Leatherwood take a big next step in 2020 after he decided to return for his senior season. While he didn’t completely fix some of the pass-protection issues, we saw a much more physical player in the run game, with his grade jumping from 72.3 to 85.4 in that regard. He has a good chance to show that those pass-protection issues are a thing of the past in the pass-rushing one-on-ones.

8. T LIAM EICHENBERG, NOTRE DAME
PFF Big Board Rank: 49th
Eichenberg has been one of the cleanest tackles in college football over the past couple of seasons. He hasn’t given up a single sack on over 900 pass-blocking snaps over that span. That said, he struggled a bit against talented Pittsburgh edge rusher Rashad Weaver, whom he may see again down in Mobile.

A Florida WR early really scares me 😳

A Florida WR early really scares me 😳

I don't know if I want him at 19, i'd rather go Tackle depending on who is there.

That said Toney is similar to Steven Sims Jr... but I think he can be better. He doesn't have the unmatched speed of a guy like Tyreek Hill, but he's got great feet, balance and vision. I think 19 is too high, I'd rather take him in the 2nd round but I don't think he falls that far imho.

When I said "i really like here" it was more "i'd like to see on our team"... not necessarily "want us to pick at 19"

An interesting name to watch. He fits the mold of our QB room pretty well if you're looking at Allen and Heinicke. Could be a later round flier at QB.

OG that could fall in the 2nd. Came into this season as a consensus first round pick and took a step back. I dont use 19 on him but if he's there at our pick in the 2nd he could be in play.

I don't know if I want him at 19, i'd rather go Tackle depending on who is there.

That said Toney is similar to Steven Sims Jr... but I think he can be better. He doesn't have the unmatched speed of a guy like Tyreek Hill, but he's got great feet, balance and vision. I think 19 is too high, I'd rather take him in the 2nd round but I don't think he falls that far imho.

When I said "i really like here" it was more "i'd like to see on our team"... not necessarily "want us to pick at 19"

I was just making a Taylor Jacobs joke. He may be a great option, don’t know anything about him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.