2021 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Looks like the 'game' is cancelled but they will attempt to hold a virtual experience with the participants. There are going to be some quality names so I will share those announcements for the key players that interest me.

The first of the ‘Big Three’ all-star games gets underway this week, as we at the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl will kick off our virtual NFLPA U experience on Wednesday! Players chosen for the 10th annual experience will receive recognition for being identified as a top prospect by the NFLPA Bowl scouting department, in addition to the NFL Players Association providing an virtual educational program that helps players transition to the pros.

Very interesting prospect at OLB. I would love to take a shot on him later in the draft.

A later round flier option at QB if we go the vet route

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.