• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 NCAA Football Thread

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Well, it's that time of year again and I still have one genre of sport that I thoroughly enjoy...for now.

#GoNoles

Still not excited about my alma mater, but it is my team and I will stick with them...until they take the Seminole name from us. If that happens, I will ditch them cowards too!

I will also be rooting for Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M. They were robbed of a playoff spot so I hope they prove all the naysayers wrong. Also, they no longer have Kellen Mond, so they should have a better offense by default. If their defense is as good as it was last year, and we see marked improvement on the offense they could be a team to watch out for.

I'm not a big college football guy, never have been but the defensive showing from Clemson and Georgia last night, as the great Ric Flair would say WHOOOOOOO

My Seminoles should have pulled out the upset! Disappointed, but they did better than expected. Most didn't give them a chance.

Anyway, great opening weekend of college football!

Congrats to my cousin who is a freshman playing for Montana as they upset the #20 Washington Huskies.

That FSU Notre Dame game was nuts - on a side note I watched more college football this past weekend then I usually do in a year. Part of what I dislike about the college game is the total throttling of weaker opponents, 60 point win margins don't excite me when one team is clearly outmatched.

Crazy thing about the FSU game is if Travis doesn’t get his helmet knocked off and forced to sit out a play, McKenzie Milton never gets in the game. His Alex Smith type story would have to wait.

Now he has to be the starter going forward, no?

Oh my! My Seminoles are horrible.

Embarrassingly so.

So good at basically every other sport, so bad at football.

Embarrassingly so.

So good at basically every other sport, so bad at football.
I mean, "Oh how the mighty have fallen!" is an understatement. Meanwhile, the Gators look like the real deal even though they lost, which is like salt in the wound.

Still, college football continues to prove to be a great product. And you just gotta love this! I don't think the significance of 100k people at a football stadium in unison can be understated.

I felt dirty pulling for Alabama but I got over it.

I felt dirty pulling for Alabama but I got over it.
My 2nd favorite team (Only slightly more than the Terps) is whomever is playing them, so I am fine cheering for Bama in that situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.