• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 BGO Contests!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's that time of the year again! BGObsession hosts some of the most competitive NFL contests anywhere and it's time to let us know you'll be competing for bragging rights in one of our two main contests. As always, contests are free and open to any Registered Site Member. We hope you'll all consider playing one of our two main contests:

BGO NFL Pickem Contest
Our pickem contest is entering it's 13th year. In 2020, Kel Varnsen beat out runnerups RobinTom and Canadian Hog to seize the title and coveted winner's avatar. In the end, there can be only one - could it be you this time around? Click on the Pickem tab at the top of any page and 'Join Contest' to play.

BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League
In our 12th year, match wits against fellow members in one of the most competitive FF leagues anywhere! Can you supplant current 2020 Champion SkinsFanPip and reign supreme? As with all of our contests, this one is free to join for all Registered Members. Just post in the thread that you want to play in 2021.

If you want to join in the fun, now is the time to speak up. Remember - in the end there can be only one (okay - maybe two :))!

Prove you're smarter, sexier, and better-looking than your peers. Play BGO Contests.

I will join both. I think the league was auto-renewed as it is showing it in my list of leagues. Just no draft date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.