• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2020 Re-Draft?

In a 2020 draft do-over, who do you take with overall pick #2?

• Chase Young

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Justin Herbert

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Someone else (please comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justin Herbert thought it would be appropriate to single-handedly close this thread today. šŸ˜„

I was personally of the mindset that we should wait on a QB in this past draft and go the route we did. Watching Herbert today though, sign me up - get an elite QB next offseason at all costs. It's time.

At this point in time I would get on the phone with Jacksonville and offer our 1st and Chase Young for that first pick in April. Take Kenny Pickett and every round afterwards dedicated to helping him.

You would trade Young? After last night, the obvious answer is Payne.

Honestly if it got the deal done maybe both. Iā€™d rather have draft picks than players whoā€™d rather shoot commercials than attend camp.

Then again if the gnats decide to move on from Jones they have 2 top ten picks to compete with.

We're likely picking top 10.

Pickett could go as late as 15. I'll be very surprised if Pickett is gone before we're on the clock. He's very likely there without giving up anything, if thats the guy you want.

IMHO I'm not giving up future assets for any of the QBs in this draft. Call me crazy but mocks i've seen as recently as 2 days ago dont have Pickett with a first round grade, he's only going in the first because of how baron the QB landscape is in this years draft.

I'm as heart broken as anyone, and A LOT of our problems can be solved (well... mitigated) with an elite QB.. but I don't know if THAT guy is in this draft. It's one thing to take Pickett at 9 overall and miss... it's even more devestating to give up assets to move up and miss.

The Giants have come out publicly over the last 48 hours and said they're sticking with Judge and Jones. That's not to say they dont go back on that if the 'right' guy is there on draft day, but highly unlikely they take a 1st roung QB if they want to believe that. The Eagles and the Jets have the most draft capital and it's not even close... unlikely either one of them takes a QB, or moves up for one, either. Detroit and Carolina are likely the two teams we have to watch, and I could see both passing on him at 6 and 7.

More and more people are mocking him to Carolina at 7, I've even seen speculation Denver trades up INTO 7 to take him... so if you can broker a deal to much up to 6, he'll be there, but it'll probably cost you next years 1st round pick, in additon to this years for a swap.

Last edited:
I hear ya ST, he was at the top of the list on walterfootball & looks good in the limited videos I watched. Pretty strong arm and if the team has any intention on persuading McClaurin to re-up theyā€™ll need a guy that can heave it, imo.

Edit:Seems he had a couple wrā€™s and a te to keep him comfortable from round 2 or 3. We could get At least one of them.

If the Team wants a QB, I think their best bet is to trade down this year and get more picks for next year. The Giants and Eagles were able to get multiple first round picks in this upcoming draft. The Giants got an extra top 10 and the Eagles picks will most likely be playoff team picks. But you take your shot and trade with a team who hopefully implodes next year. Then you have a top 10 pick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ā¤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.