• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2020 BGO NFL Pickem Contest: Final Standings

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Congrats to Kel Varnsen who just crushed the field with the most dominant win we've had in over 10 years of contests. Kel Varnsen finished with a total of 183 points. Great win Kel :cheers:

Behind him, there was a log jam competing for the 2nd and 3rd place spots. After the Super Bowl was finished, it was RobinTom left still standing in 2nd place with a total of 173 points. The battle for 3rd place was brutally close, but ultimately Canadian Hog was victorious over DixieFlatline, taking 2nd place by a single tie-breaker point!

Courtesy of the generosity of SkinsOrlando, our 1st and 2nd place winners will be awarded a small prize. Kel Varnsen and RobinTom - please PM me with the following information:

1) Full name and address
2) Your t-shirt size and hat preference (standard ball cap or flex fit)

Rounding out our top 10 finishers for 2020 are:

5th: IronMike
6th: SkinsOrlando
7th: Boone
8th: China
9th: Toast20622
10th: MisterPinstripe

Thanks to everyone for playing! It was a fun year playing here on the site with our own software. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve future contests, please let us know. Until next season....

Last edited:
Thanks everyone and thank you Boone for organizing and keeping it going. Also thanks to SkinsOrlando for providing prizes.

If anyone wants to know my secret, I just picked the team I thought would win and then didn't change my mind. I mean really, there is no secret. It's all a guess and this was my year to guess right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.