• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Season Tickets Information

tshile

Might as well get this going... Apologies for some short notices here... I haven't been keeping up with my email...

TOMORROW MARCH 14TH Is the last day to enroll in interest-free, fee-free payment plan for tickets. If you're interested in that you need to sign up and put your first deposit down no later than 3/14/2014

April 1st is when your payment in full is otherwise due.

You can manage your account for payments online using: www.redskins.com/myaccount.
Or you can call the ticket office at: 301.276.6050
You can also contact the ticket office via email: tickets@redskins.com

If you're interested in opening a Redskins Mastercard, here's the pitch:
Redskins Extra Points MasterCard: If you don't already have the Redskins Extra Points Mastercard, apply today and earn 10,000 Bonus Points - redeemable for a $100 Cash Back Statement Credit to reduce the cost of your Redskins tickets or any other purchase! Terms and Conditions apply. For full details visit www.RedskinsRewardsCard.com.

Upgrade information is out. Check your email....

The Redskins are pleased to announce the 2014 Online Seat Upgrade Program*. Below, you will find the date and time your account is eligible to upgrade.

To upgrade your seats, please visit your online My Redskins Account to view available seats once your date and time have arrived. If you need assistance with your My Redskins Account please contact the ticket office at 301.276.6050 to speak with a representative. We recommend that you contact us at your earliest convenience to ensure you can login to your online account.

You are under no obligation to relocate your seats. You will remain in your current seats unless you choose to upgrade.

You have been assigned a priority group based on your account seniority. You may only view seats once your upgrade window begins and until the end of the Seat Upgrade Program on May 30th at 11:59 PM. You will be able to manage the seat upgrade process by logging into your My Redskins Account at www.Redskins.com/MyAccount.

Please note:

You will not see upgrade options online until your account is eligible
Only account holders who are paid in full or compliant on their Redskins payment plan are eligible to upgrade.
The upgrade program will end on May 30th at 11:59 PM
The online upgrade program does not apply to Club seats, Upper Level standing tickets or seats in Sections 213-230, Rows 14-23

More information, including a list of Frequently Asked Questions, may be found here.

For questions, please contact the Redskins Ticket Office by emailing tickets@redskins.com or by calling 301.276.6050.

*Seats are subject to availability. All seat upgrades and relocations are final. No exchanges or refunds. Only account holders who are paid in full or compliant on their Redskins payment plan are eligible to upgrade.

Now the fun begins :)

I'm still waiting at least another year before I invest in an upgrade. I'm already lower level 25 yd line so not much of a need.

Yeah, I'm not upgrading to a new price point - it's just too much money for me right now. Maybe when I get an awesome raise :) But I'm definitely trying to improve my seats within my section, or move to the home side. Right now I'm in 227 (I think that's the section, maybe 217... can't remember) Which puts us on the visitor side corner, opposite where the players run out. My preferences would be to move to the home side (hard) or just move up a few rows in my section.

My window is May 14th, 4PM. Looking around at all the data dumps from other sites (this is the only thing I have to venture outside of BGO for redskins related anymore :cheers: ) it looks like most people are in the May 25-30th window, but that's because they've only been ticket holders for 15 years or less. For perspective - my account's 51 years old.

Yeah, I'm not upgrading to a new price point - it's just too much money for me right now. Maybe when I get an awesome raise :) But I'm definitely trying to improve my seats within my section, or move to the home side. Right now I'm in 227 (I think that's the section, maybe 217... can't remember) Which puts us on the visitor side corner, opposite where the players run out. My preferences would be to move to the home side (hard) or just move up a few rows in my section.

My window is May 14th, 4PM. Looking around at all the data dumps from other sites (this is the only thing I have to venture outside of BGO for redskins related anymore :cheers: ) it looks like most people are in the May 25-30th window, but that's because they've only been ticket holders for 15 years or less. For perspective - my account's 51 years old.

Our window is May 23rd. We upgraded last year to the lowers. It would take one heck of an upgrade to pry us out of our current seats. Section 236, row 8..which is Skins side, corner end-zone, last row, under cover...

Isn't bob over there with you? I'm trying to get into that section. It'll be hard :\

Isn't bob over there with you? I'm trying to get into that section. It'll be hard :\

Yes. Bob & Larry, (his bourbon partner-in-crime), sit it the first row.

We got those seats, thanks to Bob, who kept checking out the availability during the upgrade process. The process had been going on for a while so, when my window opened up, I didn't even bother checking. By the time I did, a day or so later, I couldn't believe how fortunate I was, because a pair opened up, near you. I took the seats and quit looking.

Later, (a day, or so,not sure when), I received a text/IM from Bob that stated something like, "Rick!! 2 seats in 236, back row, just opened up! If I didn't need 4 seats, I would take 'em! Jump on it! Quick!"

I didn't waste any time. Bob's my bartender at the tailgates. Bob drinks nothing but top-shelf. Bob pours the shots. Bob calls the shots. I do what Bob says. :encouragement:

Last edited:
Hahaha!

Wish we could combine tailgates... I need to make it a priority to swing by and see you guys at least once a game.

Crossing my fingers we can get to the home side this year. I love those 200 level seats. So does everyone else apparently :/

Hahaha!

Wish we could combine tailgates... I need to make it a priority to swing by and see you guys at least once a game.

Crossing my fingers we can get to the home side this year. I love those 200 level seats. So does everyone else apparently :/

Agreed. When the BGO board decides on which home game for the tailgate, I'll make plans to spend more time there.

Boom. I snagged 3 seats in the first row of 236 :)

Hopefully you and bob stay there... if so, we'll see each other much more this upcoming season :)

Boom. I snagged 3 seats in the first row of 236 :)

Hopefully you and bob stay there... if so, we'll see each other much more this upcoming season :)

Just about the exact opposite end of the stadium, huh?

Yeah. It's a little more in the endzone. What I had before was about on the goal line. So they're a little worse from that perspective. I'm a little nervous about that, but I can easily change next year. The benefits of seniority ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.