• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2013 Opponents List - Home and Away - Released

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Redskins schedule for 2013:

HOME: DAL, PHI, NYG, SF, CHI, DET, KC, SD

ROAD: DAL, PHI, NYG, ATL, GB, MIN, DEN, OAK

I will likely go to the Oakland game, depending on the date. Lauren's family is from there, and her brother is a huge Raidah's fan. Will be fun to talk smack. :)

Pretty tough schedule at first glance...

That is what happens when you win the Division, my friend. The next year you face a lot of other teams that won their Division.

All things being equal though....I'll take it. :D

So tired of last place schedules.

I will likely go to the Oakland game, depending on the date. Lauren's family is from there, and her brother is a huge Raidah's fan. Will be fun to talk smack. :)

If I'm still on the West coast I'd have to go to this. Chances of that are slim but we'll just have to see!

If there's anything to learn from this season its that you can't tell anything from looking at next seasons schedule. The hope and mystery is what keeps us coming back!

Looking at this season's schedule - we thought the first half of the season would be relatively easy and the last half would be brutal. :)

Funny how that worked out

I'm gonna start saving up now to take my boys to the Denver game. Hope the weather doesn't suck like the last two times.

Hopefully the Denver game is early in the year I might make the trip up there then

Looks like I'll be traveling to Atlanta this year, I'm making a home game this year as well, i'ts been a long damn time since I've been to a game at Fed Ex

Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco, Kansas City, San Diego
Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Green Bay, Minnesota, Atlanta, Denver, Oakland
-------------------
So, I'm thinking we go 4-2 in the division. I think we get wins against the Bears, Chiefs, Chargers and the Raiders. That's 8-2.

Wins against the Lions and 49ers at home will be much easier than against the Packers and Broncos away.

Vikings and Falcons are just question marks in my mind at this point.

I say we go 11-5 or better next year.

Lanky, let Huly and I know if you go to this game... we have a few friends in the Fan HOF who are the leaders of the Black Hole who should be able to keep you safe from some of their savage fans.

This also goes for anyone who wants to attend any away game... we have friends at every team who will take you in for us.

Lanky, let Huly and I know if you go to this game... we have a few friends in the Fan HOF who are the leaders of the Black Hole who should be able to keep you safe from some of their savage fans.

This also goes for anyone who wants to attend any away game... we have friends at every team who will take you in for us.

I believe this is something to keep in mind for all of us who will be attending away games in the future. I would love to attend games in Nola, Hou, and Atl if the opportunities exist. Glad to see this kind of fan network in place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.