• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2012 Redskins Training Camp

Dez Briscoe had waiver claims from four teams - Cincy, Philly, Dallas, and the Redskins.

After a year in the 3-4, Cofield said the DL is as good as any in the league, especially with Jenkins in the lineup. DL is off to a great start in camp he said.

Raheem Morris is reviewing the entire defense during camp, not just the secondary.

Briscoe is committed to learning the playbook quickly and helping out where needed.

Perry Riley is hoping to have his best year ever.

Keenan Robinson says that playing the 3-4 in college is helping with his transition to the Redskins defense.

Mike Sellers has decided to retire.

The Redskins will look to keep six WRs on the roster.

Williams and Davis said that their off field issues will never happen again.

BB, I agree with Cofield about the overall DL, but Jenkins did not impress much at all yesterday. I know it was just one practice, but he looked slow and much bigger than last year. I wonder if the weight gain is planned for him in the NT position?

Perry Riley and London Fletcher just look natural together. If our DL can stay healthy and keep the big uglies off those 2, I could see Riley have a stellar year.

And I have to mention this because I was very impressed! Lorenzo Alexander is so awesome! He is such an athlete! He was covering Fred Davis, who was practicing with 2nd team, and blanketed him a couple times. I got a couple pics of the One Many Gang covering Fred in the ones I posted.

Jenkins could be taking it easy on advice from trainers and staff. No need to look like world beaters in the first few days of camp.

#NotWorried

Last edited:
I think Riley and Orakpo are going to have outstanding seasons.

Agree, no reason to panic on Jenkins so soon into camp. Some rust is to be expected.

I am still a little surprised the Redskins are as blase about the issues with health at the OL positions and the depth is mostly rookies and second year players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.