• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2012 Presidential Election

Mas bien sur, mon ami.

Bien joué.:)

(I was always terrified of hallucinogens myself, tho')

Blind leading the blind...Palin is entirely too polarizing. If she is in the white house, it would be disaster.

Blind leading the blind...Palin is entirely too polarizing. If she is in the white house, it would be disaster.

While I don't agree the White House would be a disaster, as you put it, I do agree she has become a polarizing figure in American Politics. She is too divisive. She lost my support long ago.

I am beginning to put more interest in Tim Pawlenty. After the ego of Obama, his modest Midwest appeal might be something Americans are looking for. He is Conservative in many respects, but appears to be the type who would reach across the aisle to get something done.

Whoever we go with, it has to be a middle-of-the-road politician like Clinton to get things done.

I disagree. I think the left needs to be wiped out. Especially after they showed their true colors prior to the 08 elections. THere was not one thing they did that was good for this country and their political philosophy failed in Europe, where it had about a 40 year head start. Europe is what America will become if we keep these people around.

^^This is what I love about you guys. You (apparently) can not fathom there is any good anywhere near the vicinity of the left at all. They need to be wiped out and eradicated, there is nothing redeeming about anything liberal at all.

I would definitely lead with that next year in the elections. Let me know how it works out for you!

Has not the last two years been a disaster? Are you better off now than you were three years ago? WHat did the left do with two unchecked years except spend a bunch of money we did not have on "Shovel Ready jobs that Obama later admitted were fairy tales? Oh, and "Cah for Clunkers". Has the deficit shrunk under Democrat control? No. Are Obama's big business buddies profiting just like the left used to accuse Bush's buddies of doing? Yes. Has unemployment gone down? (And I ain't talking by Obama's fictional "Jobs saved or created standards) No.

The only three things Obama and the Dems have done is set the Mid East on fire, jam health care down our throats and put open homo's in the military.

Boy, what a proud list of accomplishments:rolleyes:

Oh, and go on vacation. How can we forget that?

Their ideas are FAILED. Every liberal program the government offers right now is BANKRUPT. WHy anyone would want to see more from those idiots is beyond me

So anyone who is a liberal is an idiot? Is that the extrapolation I can draw? Seems to me that Obama has absolutely made things worse, and a lot of his programs and ideas have failed. That sucks. It doesn't mean we need to all think the same and act accordingly. I suspect the right will win back a majority in 2012, and you know what, they will find some ways to **** things up too. That's just the way it works.

We need the existence of the two parties to keep both sides honest. Eradicating liberals is not the answer.

So anyone who is a liberal is an idiot?

Didn't say that. My mother-in-law isn't an idiot. Just misguided like most libs

I suspect the right will win back a majority in 2012, and you know what, they will find some ways to **** things up too. That's just the way it works.

Of course they will. They're well on their way with theri latest "politics as usual" deal they cut a couple of weeks ago, where they got completely had by Obama.

We need the existence of the two parties to keep both sides honest. Eradicating liberals is not the answer

The difference now is that Repubs have the Tea Pary looking over their shoulders. That will keep the old gaurd on their toes. It would now shock me to see Boehner get primary challenger from teh Tea Party after his cave in last week

So anyone who is a liberal is an idiot? Is that the extrapolation I can draw? Seems to me that Obama has absolutely made things worse, and a lot of his programs and ideas have failed. That sucks. It doesn't mean we need to all think the same and act accordingly. I suspect the right will win back a majority in 2012, and you know what, they will find some ways to **** things up too. That's just the way it works.

We need the existence of the two parties to keep both sides honest. Eradicating liberals is not the answer.

why not frame the matter a bit differently?

liberals are your next door neighbors. fine, sentient, caring people. just like you and me.

Liberal ideology/political philosophy is abhorrent and destructive - to the individual AND society.

man, thats not going to do anything positive right there. attacking someone's beliefs on a personal level is never the way to create an open and healthy conversation.

you may be right. but I am long past that point. ideology and beliefs when transacted into political power....have consequences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.