• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2012 NFC East division champs

redskins26

The Team Captain
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
How sweet does that sound
It's like music to my ears

Going from 3-6 to 10-6 and a division title is the most unexpected thing I have seen here with the Redskins since the 1980's.

I remember the 1970's Steelers starting off one year at 0-4 and making the playoffs but they were defending champs.

This team emerged from nowhere.

I've been handing it to Dallas fans relentlessly, it's such a beautiful thing. I did hear quite a few absurdities too. Like we got away with a lot and Dallas got called for everything, a guy actually said Tony Romo got that snap off well before the play clock expired, and he said that it's obvious the league is in the tank for us. WTF? Drugs must be wicked harsh this time of year in Dallas.

Oh, and a guy tells me Russell Wilson is better than RG3, stats and reality be damned.

Time for Dallas to rebuild. This really was their last chance for Romo, Witten and Co. to try and get this done after several failures.

At 33 next season, Jerry Jones has to start looking for a franchise qb to lead their club into the future.

How quickly the NFL turns.

Washington wins the NFC East going 5-1 against division opponents in 2012.

Meanwhile:

Andy Reid is going to be fired by the Eagles on Monday.

The Giants and Eli Manning miss the playoffs after winning the SB last season.

Dallas beats the Giants in the showcase opening game and then also finishes out of the playoffs.

There's a guy on NFL.com for going on and on about what a ball hog Griffin is. And I'm the clueless one for arguing with him. All he does is hog the ball like Cam Newton does, according to this clown.

Morris had 33 carries for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns.

If anyone owned the rock it was #46.

How sweet it is!

image.jpg

I've been handing it to Dallas fans relentlessly, it's such a beautiful thing. I did hear quite a few absurdities too. Like we got away with a lot and Dallas got called for everything, a guy actually said Tony Romo got that snap off well before the play clock expired, and he said that it's obvious the league is in the tank for us. WTF? Drugs must be wicked harsh this time of year in Dallas.

I recall one pass play for a first down where Fletch not only got held, but spun around. Another where AlMo got horsecollared and no call... it went on an on.

Nick

Just found this one on twitter......

Romo's already signed a new endorsement deal.

image.jpg

How quickly the NFL turns.

Washington wins the NFC East going 5-1 against division opponents in 2012.

Meanwhile:

Andy Reid is going to be fired by the Eagles on Monday.

The Giants and Eli Manning miss the playoffs after winning the SB last season.

Dallas beats the Giants in the showcase opening game and then also finishes out of the playoffs.

The only team with a winning record in the division.

Alfred Morris sets a new Redskins rushing record - ended up with 1,613 yards on the season.

Third most points scored in the NFL this season and first in the NFC.

Swept the Cowboys. Swept the Eagles. Came within one play of sweeping the Giants.

And the sweetest of all - Mara stays home for the new year. May it become a yearly occurrence.

Well, I think the decision NOT to draft Blaine Gabbert or Jake Locker and wait for a true franchise quarterback like Griffin to come along was not such a bad call by Shanahan after all.

Of course it means you have to come up with those late round picks like Morris and undrafted free agents like Forbath who come in and play at a pro bowl level to support him.

Anybody want to trade Griffin for Blaine Gabbert and what are now looking like two mid-first rounders?

You know what they say.... When 2 out of 4 windows in your division close, another glorious Window opens! Great win! Great team evolving right before our eyes! Great win!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

The fans that showed up last night were ****ing awesome! It was 90% skins fans. I was so impressed. Can't wait to see the showing for a home playoff game.

Hungover with a headache but I don't give a ****. Still doing it again tonight! This party ain't stopping folks! RG3 and the Butler bringing in the New Year real proper. Storybook season.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I got one hour of sleep. An afternoon nap is coming. But dang, this still feels great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.