• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2010 Draft Order (Redskins Pick 4th) - updated 1/18

LOL - Boone, I got into a huge Bruce-Campbell quote-off with some friends after hearing this story. Glad someone here also caught it!

This...is...my...BOOMSTICK!!

No change for the Redskins this week as they still pick at #6 but lots of movement all around them with the odd outcomes of games this week.

Cleveland is on a two game winning streak, if they and/or KC win another game or two, we could be in the #3 spot.

I almost hope we could trade back a few spots and then go after an O-linemen:)

I still think the way to go is to trade back later in the first, pick up an early 2nd rounder. Take Iupati, the OG from Idaho with the first, then in the second, take the OT from Miami or Bruce Campbell.

I think Bruce Campbell (groovy) is going to be a mid 1st rounder (or higher) based on need, his combine/work out performances.

Some early Mocks have him in the top 10......but it's real early.

The problem so far is that only Okung is considered an elite LT prospect. Trent Williams sounds like he'll be a pro bowl caliber RT more than a great LT. That means that Campbell, Fox and other players stock is going to rise.

If you're Bruce Allen, and Ndamukong Suh falls to you at #6, and you can't trade out of the pick, do you take him?

If you're Bruce Allen, and Ndamukong Suh falls to you at #6, and you can't trade out of the pick, do you take him?

Yes.

Suh won't fall that far but if he does, you have to take him. He shouldn't fall past #1.

I agree.

But, if somehow he doesn't pan out, expect protests, upside down logos, and fire Allen t-shirts.

Nature of the beast.

Sure.
That's how it works even though the draft is more or less a 50/50 guess in many positions.

Normally O-line is a safer spot, so I'd really like us to go LT

if the best OL is one the board when we pick like okung then we pick or we trade down for more picks.it,s not depressing cause simply we are that freakin bad at the moment.

it,s sad but it is what it is..

I don't think trading down is such a bad idea. The issue is we have a lot of needs. Rumor has it no matter who the new head coach is we will need a new QB, RB and OT not to mention a lot of other needs. Trade that #5, 6 or 7 pick (whatever we have) that would be worth a lot to those teams that just have one glaring need and pick up an extra 2nd round pick. Then with a mid level 1st round pick, early 2nd round pick and mid level 2nd round pick we can take care of business.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Bradford wouldn't last an entire game behind our O-Line. Let's draft O-Line and bring in a FA QB for a year or two.

Bradford wouldn't last an entire game behind our O-Line. Let's draft O-Line and bring in a FA QB for a year or two.

Lets do that opposite

Bring in some o-lineman via FA that can quickly solidify and give you an NFL worthy o-line for a year or 2

Take Bradford in round 1

Draft 2-3 more o-lineman.

In the 2011 draft, snag some more o-lineman

This is a multi year rebuilding project. Lets get our franchise QB in the house

Washington is back up to #5 this week after Cleveland's win this week.

There is a chance that they could move up yet again this next week, maybe as much as 2 slots, with wins by Tampa Bay and/or Kansas City who play Atlanta and Denver respectively. With the way both of those later teams have looked, I can certainly see one of the two teams right ahead of us stealing a game.

St. Louis at #1 figures to either take Suh or a QB.
Detroit at #2 figures to take Suh if he is still there or an OT if he is not.

We will see who is picking #3...

Last edited:
We could have some real trade bait with a 3-5 pick. Unless Suh is there, is there really any player coming out worth a pick that high? Okung is quality, but is he the next Orland Pace, Jonathan Ogden or Chris Samuels? Bradford with his injuries is not. Berry is not what we need.

There are 3 or 4 Offensive Tackles that can be had between the 10-25th pick. All should/could be an upgrade from Levi Jones. We need picks. I sure hope they trade down!

Anyway, Go Chiefs! Go Bucs!

I think our best chance for a good trade down would be if both KC and TB won this weekend, we lost moving up to #3 and Suh was somehow left on the board by both StL and Det. He is a playing that I think a lot of teams might trade up for. Of course, they might very well trade up with StL or Det to get him too.

Drafting a QB ahead of O-line would cause me to lose a good bit of faith in our new GM. Outstanding football teams are built through great offensive lines. You don't dominate the trenches, you don't dominate. Plain and simple.

I'd like to either take an Okung early or trade back to mid-1st round spot still take an O-lineman (got to find a really good LT) and aim at a 2nd or 3rd round QB prospect.

Although if we draft O-line the whole way wouldn't bother me.

My problem would be if we drafted a QB at #5. I'm not convinced that there is a elite caliber QB coming out this year.....maybe there just hasn't been alot of hype, but none of the high 1st rounders impress me as future elite pro QBs.

and to take a QB that high with no O-line wouldn't be smart IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.