• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

13th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Neophyte Champion***

Chat is open, i can launch a zoom room if people wanna get on camera

Post up your rosters here so folks can openly mock you.

fearthekitty.png

Thanks everyone. Feel free to post your team here and brag about your draft expertise.

Dr Van Nostrand, proctology:

1661909614439.png

1661909642323.png

I must not have done as well as I thought I did. They gave me a C instead of the usual D.

I almost took CMC but I’ve been burned twice with him getting hurt. He’ll probably play all 17 games this year :)

I almost took CMC but I’ve been burned twice with him getting hurt. He’ll probably play all 17 games this year :)
Because of those injury issues, he was actually on my Do Not Draft list that I built yesterday morning. A teammate called in the middle of me setting up my board for auto draft and I left my room without committing my changes. Man, was I surprised to look at my roster and find him on it.

Honestly, this roster might be the worst I have ever started a FF season with. Really worried about injuries and my top 2 WRs being on the same team. Good thing my enjoyment of this isn't wrapped up in winning. LOL

You just never can tell. I had one of the strongest rosters ever last year and got a D from Yahoo and missed the playoffs. And I’ve won it all with a roster I wasn’t crazy about.

Because of those injury issues, he was actually on my Do Not Draft list that I built yesterday morning. A teammate called in the middle of me setting up my board for auto draft and I left my room without committing my changes. Man, was I surprised to look at my roster and find him on it.

Honestly, this roster might be the worst I have ever started a FF season with. Really worried about injuries and my top 2 WRs being on the same team. Good thing my enjoyment of this isn't wrapped up in winning. LOL

I have a ton of WR on my bench. If you want to deal one of your two Mia WR, let me know.

I have a ton of WR on my bench. If you want to deal one of your two Mia WR, let me know.
Thanks, Kel. Let me get home from the business trip and I'll take a look. We might be able to work something out.

Derek,

You're welcome...I forgot to take Butker out of my lineup. I am watching the game and was just reminded of such as the Chiefs lined up to kick an extra point. I HATE Thursday games. 😤

Drop Hockenson to the bench because he hasn't done shit and Njoku had a better matchup and what does he do? Just post nearly 34 points in a game that had enough scoring for 4 teams.

Story of my FF life.

I am taking one for the team this coming weekend. Starting the Titans defense and sitting Antonio Gibson on the bench.

That should amount to a 160 yard, 2 TD performance for Gibson and a 34-17 victory for Washington :)

Drop Hockenson to the bench because he hasn't done shit and Njoku had a better matchup and what does he do? Just post nearly 34 points in a game that had enough scoring for 4 teams.

Story of my FF life.

Thats usually the way it goes for me but this season has been different so far. Love my roster.

#humblebragginSOB

Last edited:
Story of my life

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005-172744_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005-172744_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 29

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.