• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Mr Varnsen, when do you believe the draft date will be? Need to try and schedule my time for it if I can, as I'm going to be a little busy over the next month or so.

For anyone interested, it helped me out greatly last year during the draft as it was the 1st year I actually kept more than 50% of my players from the draft and should have finished the regular season with an undefeated record if it weren't for a dumb kicker who missed like 8 FG's in one game...just one of them made would have been a win for me.

Anyway, it's a good practice tool if interested.

https://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/football/mock-draft-simulator/settings/?startOver=Y&teamCount=10&userPos=9&scoring=STD

Mr Varnsen, when do you believe the draft date will be? Need to try and schedule my time for it if I can, as I'm going to be a little busy over the next month or so.

The season starts Thursday Sept. 5th. I would suspect we draft sometime between Saturday the 24th and Tuesday the 3rd. We will leave the registration open until the end of next week. Hopefully we get some more interest between now and then. Once we have the final list of players, we can nail down the draft date. I know a lot of us are busy and some busier than others, but we will do everything we can to accommodate everyone's draft schedule.

Using your timeframe, I'm good anyday between the 25th to the 30th. Then on the 3rd too. Assuming whatever the day, it will be in the evening, EST.

Kel, I haven't received anything from Yahoo email, is there a link...any leagues generated yet?

Kel, I haven't received anything from Yahoo email, is there a link...any leagues generated yet?

Nothing yet. I'm still giving people a chance to signup here. Hopefully we have a few more signup in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree we need to give some more time for signups. I would throw any Sunday evening out there as a draft night possibility since that's most likely to find folks available - but whatever works once we know how many are playing and # of leagues needed.

Alright everyone. We are going to leave registration open for one more week. Right now, we have 14 people signed up. 14 team leagues are tough, so I'd rather us split into 2 leagues. Hopefully we get some more to sign up.

But I will also throw this out as well. Please let me know if you want to play in 2 leagues. I will take the first that signup to play in 2 leagues to fill in the remaining spots. I'll update the the list above for who is interested in playing in 2 leagues.

I'll do two, if needs be. Not that I really want to. But I will, to balance the equation.

Welcome to the site :cheers:

We also run a great NFL Pickem Contest. If you want to play, post in this thread or message me and I'll get you set up.

I'd like to sign up for one league if possible. Did a search on Twitter of people I follow to see who had a league and found this.

My Twitter handle same as my id for this site. Thanks!

Welcome, friend. Glad to have you here!

If my math is correct, we have 15 players signed up, 2 of which have agreed to play in 2 leagues. We need 3 more players to make 2 leagues of 10. Or ideally, we get 5 more new people to signup and we all play in one league. Either way, I'd like to get a few more people into these leagues so I can get thing setup. We will cap it at 20, unless we get a bunch more to signup and we can get to 24.

If you are already signed up and are interested in playing in both leagues, please let me know. You will only be in both leagues if we need to fill up the remaining spots. If new people sign up, then we will use them. But we need a backup plan to make sure we have good competitive leagues.

If need be I can play in 2 leagues...

When are we going to be able to start adding punters to our rosters, because I'd be all over selecting Tress Way. If this Bengals game is any indication, he is well on his way towards being the best player on the Redskins roster for the second straight season. I'm still debating whether this is good or bad though...

It's getting down to the deadline. Is anyone else interested in playing?

Anyone that is only in one league want to play in 2 leagues?

We have 18 people so far counting those amazing men that signed up to play on 2 leagues. I will need to start assigning leagues and getting everything setup this weekend. We'll need to set the draft order and pick a draft date.

Please post here if you want to play and haven't signed up.

Also, if you want to play in 2 leagues and haven't indicated that, please speak up now.

I'm going to send out the invitations today for the leagues. We have 18 teams signed up right now counting those who volunteered to do double. If we get 2 more players signup in the next few days, we will add them to league 2 to make 10 teams in that league.

I have updated the OP with the league assignments. Check your PM in a few minutes for the league invites.

Fargin (sneaky) Bastages are at the ready

Last edited:
Fear the Kitty! and Fear the Kitty2! in the house....

BTW, if you go against the site's suggested player for every round it gives you a D or F.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.