• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Good Stuff...

Moss was done - even he knew it. Fans never want to see the great ones walk away, even when it's obvious it's time. And Moss was a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a big Moss fan.

I have a list knocking around somewhere with the Skins Jerseys I'd like. I've got a Griffin, Portis, Green, Stubblefield and a Theismann one.

I still want Moss, Morris, Monk, Taylor and Riggins.

Then I'll be happy :D

Stubblefield? Ouch.

Sorry brother.

Stubblefield? Ouch.

Sorry brother.

LOL it was a while ago and Redskins Jerseys were hard to get where I lived so it was slim pickings. Now with EBay and the NFL online stores there is so much more choice!!! :D

But yeah..... not the best shirt! Am I the only one who has a Dana Stubblefield shirt? Am I that special?

I also have an two items of New York Jets gear. LOL

My brother went on holiday to New York a few years back and bought me a Sanchez shirt as a laugh. It's not a bad shirt, it's the NFL Black one. Anyhow the one day I was wearing it to work around the farm that my wife's parents own and her boss stopped by and saw me wearing it. For Christmas that year I got a Jets Jacket. I accepted the thoughtful gift gratefully, they thought I was a Jets fan as they'd seen me in the shirt. I had to break the news to them that I wasn't a Jets fan at all.

I was a stuntaz before they was icy hot.

You mean you're not one of those guys who custom prints "Knightingale" on the back of his jersey ? :)

DO NOT TEMPT ME!!!!!! LMAO!

Seriously now considering this.....

We got ones with our surnames on when we got married. Wifey got a Packers top with her birth year and our surname on. I got my name on a Skins shirt with my lucky number of it. (11).

It's my most worn shirt. It has to be carefully removed from my sleeping form to be washed and then returned to me by morning!

Not much to put here but imo the D is playing decent atleast. They fought hard tonight.

Another thing, I know he does his share of missing tackles but D. Hall was laying the boom a couple times last night. Dude had some intensity to him.

Solid game by the defense against a weak offense... Desean Jackson had his 3rd TD in as many games...

I guess we'll need to qualify 'the good' from here on out, the rest of the season there's going to be a weak something to go against.

We did manage to pressure some against 'the best o-line in football' and stuff 'em a couple of times too.

How about the new ILB, Foster? Seemed to make plays all night and had a hand in 2 of the fumbles, I think. Kudos to GMSM for finding guys like him and Blackmon who have come in and filled in just fine as starters.

Another thing, I know he does his share of missing tackles but D. Hall was laying the boom a couple times last night. Dude had some intensity to him.

He definitely was. He always has that intensity against the cowboys. I think he gets what us fans think of the rivalry. He knows how much it means to the fans to win that game and he brings it.

Will Compton is a football player. If he were as quick as Sean Lee, he would be just as good. Kid has a nose for the football and directs that defense pretty well.

Oh yeah, and Brandond Scherff is a grinder! I loved the way he drove Sean Lee into the ground on that one play...destroyed him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.