• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I started last night :(

Was the Murphy injury due to a cut block or just unfortunate luck?

Was the Murphy injury due to a cut block or just unfortunate luck?

His foot was caught under another player and the pile took him the other way. It didn't look that bad on TV as he was able to get his foot out pretty quick but I guess it happened just before he was able to get out of it.

His foot was caught under another player and the pile took him the other way. It didn't look that bad on TV as he was able to get his foot out pretty quick but I guess it happened just before he was able to get out of it.

Gotcha. After reading stats and listening to some of you guys seems best to burn the game tape and never speak of such bad play again. Not even kinda interested to watch the game at this point.

Let's hope Murph is our only major injury sacrifice & here on out it's just booboo's & owies!

I haven't seen the game yet as I normally watch the re-runs as they come on the NFL Network. I think it's 7 am tomorrow and will watch it sometime this weekend. Should I even bother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear it's every single year we get a season-ending injury or more than one, in the 1st preseason game, or soon after.
They need to cut down the number of meaningless preseason games.

I haven't seen the game yet as I normally watch the re-runs as they come on the NFL Network. I think it's 7 am tomorrow and will watch it sometime this weekend. Should I even bother?

There was literally zero entertainment value.
I would not bother, unless you're a football guru or the football nerdy type to dissect every play :p
But even then, you will probably be disappointed, because you will feel like you're dissecting high school football.

Last edited:
Heard Murphy tore both his acl and mcl.

Guess we'll see if Gallette,Anderson,Carter and Trail can step up....

With Trent's injury the door is open for someone else to step up. I look for Anderson and Carter to step in behind Gallette.

Don't you guys forget about Smith.
And I am really not counting on anything from Carter. He seems like a marginal NFL player, who's good at special teams, at best.

We are relatively loaded at LB. If we were going to suffer a season-ending injury, there are worse positions it could have happened at.

Completely spaced on the fact that Murphy is a free agent next year too... which means either this drops his value WAAYYY down and re-signing him just got exponentially easier, or he's going to walk and it's another 'failed' high draft pick that we never truly got the best of.

I got a feeling Murphy is gonna want to hang around.

The problem will be if we some other guys step up, big time, and we simply can't afford to keep everyone.

I know that's a joke, but the kid always had talent. Never say never :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he hasnt lost a step... I'd love to give him a shot but isn't the CFL field a good bit wider? Not saying he couldnt be successful but a wider field absolutely works to his advantage.

The Skins are on live here Sunday, and I have no doubt something will keep me from seeing the game. Tsunami perhaps, maybe an asteroid or falling satellite...... programming change to a riveting chess match.

Hey Miles...I sortof feel the same way..we're getting the preseason game live too. :)

The Skins are on live here Sunday, and I have no doubt something will keep me from seeing the game. Tsunami perhaps

Hey Miles...I sortof feel the same way..we're getting the preseason game live too. :)

It's nationally televised. Everybody is getting the game.
So, Miles, if you're worried about a Tsunami, just drive a few miles inland. They're getting the game there too :)

I have to correct something from chat today.... Flory Dory, not Torri Dories :)

And now back to your regular scheduled football programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.