• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Beat Joe Montana, and we are in first place.

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Don't know if it is the colors he sees.
Don't know if Archie read him cowboys and indians stories when he went to bed as a kid.
Cool hand luke is back this week folks, and yes he might be the mouth breathing version, he is back.
In his happy place. Playing against us.

Forget the Panthers game. This is our chance to make it all good again.

We want Eli! We want Eli! We want Eli!

Um wtf?
I'm all for beating Eli, even if that means guaranteeing a SB win for the midgets, but the rest of your post made no sense to me. Guess I'm old.

I believe he's saying Eli Manning plays like Joe Montana against us, and we need to figure out a way to beat him. :)

I believe he's saying Eli Manning plays like Joe Montana against us, and we need to figure out a way to beat him. :)

Thank you for translating my jibberish. After watching Eli carve us up for a decade, I start mumbling stuff that even my mom can not understand. Again, my apologies.

A pox on their houses.

eli_joe.jpg

Thank you for translating my jibberish. After watching Eli carve us up for a decade, I start mumbling stuff that even my mom can not understand. Again, my apologies.

So, what you're saying is, "Solitary Man is protesting Dual Man (the man with two personalities , Eli and Joe Cool) "

So, what you're saying is, "Solitary Man is protesting Dual Man (the man with two personalities , Eli and Joe Cool) "

Maybe I want Eli to know that the jig is up. We are on to him. He practically walks on air when he plays us.
I want to stunt his typical biyearly metaphysical transformation into Joe Montana. Get him thinking, man I have lit these guys up for years, and maybe the laws of average will start to change.

Kind of like yelling at the opposing pitcher who has a no hitter going against your team in the 5th inning.
"Hey pitcher! You have a no hitter going".

Maybe I want Eli to know that the jig is up. We are on to him. He practically walks on air when he plays us.
I want to stunt his typical biyearly metaphysical transformation into Joe Montana. Get him thinking, man I have lit these guys up for years, and maybe the laws of average will start to change.

Kind of like yelling at the opposing pitcher who has a no hitter going against your team in the 5th inning.
"Hey pitcher! You have a no hitter going".
I like it.

"Dude, you're driving it straight as hell today. What are you doing right?"

I like it.

"Dude, you're driving it straight as hell today. What are you doing right?"

Not sure, but the best golfing advice I ever got was, "Don't force the feel, feel the force."

Not sure, but the best golfing advice I ever got was, "Don't force the feel, feel the force."

Learn you about the force I will young Jedi .......It is that of duct tape, it has it's dark and light sides, and binds the universe together......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.