• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2015 BGO Survivor Football League. Week 8 Report.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
We're now down to only two players left, as Neo was eliminated with the Jets losing to the Raiders.

Neo, I thought you were one of the heavy favorites before the season began. You've been so close in FF that I thought you were due. You had a great year. Thanks for playing, and I hope you play again next time.

Canadian Hog, we'll keep playing this out until we have one person left standing. If both finalists lose this weekend, we'll open it up next weekend and continue forward.

Best of luck this weekend, and remember to get your pick in. The trophy awaits!

Last edited:
Damn dog-ass Jets.

I was shocked once the games began and picks were visible.

I didn't think you'd go against the Raiders, honestly. Especially with the Jets flying all the way across the country.

Had you been correct, you would have deserved to win the whole thing. That was a gutsy pick for sure.

Honestly, it was the best of the choices I had left to me, or so I felt and I still think it would have worked out okay if Fitzpatrick had not gotten hurt.

Yeah, once I saw him go down it wasn't looking good.

It's hard to pick from what's left as the season goes on.

Anyway, great job this year.

If by complete stupid luck I am fortunate enough to stumble to another win this year, I'm retiring for good.

I'll go out on top like a somewhat literate version of Floyd Mayweather, and your grandchildren's grandchildren can tell stories about me for hundreds of years to come.

Kind of like Mad Max in Beyond Thunderdome lol.

Pick is in!

McD5,

Best of luck to you moving forward in the pool. I've had a lot of fun participating this year and hope it can work out for me moving forward.

My only concern is if the trophy will clear customs. :D

I'm glad you've had fun.

Sorry about that tears that are about to follow:)

I just checked for the sake of comparison, and you and I have only used three of the same teams this year.

That leads me to believe that this will be over within a week or two.

Good luck! My pick is in too.

I'm glad you've had fun.

Sorry about that tears that are about to follow:)

I just checked for the sake of comparison, and you and I have only used three of the same teams this year.

That leads me to believe that this will be over within a week or two.

Good luck! My pick is in too.

It's the Bengals, right? :D

The Bengals actually lost to Cleveland last year on a Thursday night. They may come out flat.

What? This guy's going back years to pick a winner?

:)

I guess you might pick Atlanta too.

What's that? You've already used Atlanta?

muhahahaha

Oh, it's getting tight right now. Lol. This is not easy.

Bundle up the winner's trophy nicely before you send it north of the border. You may have heard that it gets cold up in Canada. ;)

Like Babe Ruth calling the shot. Or the Redskins calling plays before they happened, I'm calling my team before the games.

I'm taking Atlanta in San Fran. Blaine Gabbert has to be good for three picks.

Good luck CH.

All I can say is that nothing would make me happier than losing the survivor pool this week. ;)

That's cold. So cold.

Cincy was good. There would have been little sweat at halftime.....but Tyler Eifert, wow.

That's a first round TE pick of Gruden's that is lighting it up. Crazy.

Thank you to Dan Quinn for electing to go for a field goal trailing 17-13 game with under 5 minutes to play on a 4th and Goal from the '9ers 2 yard line. :)

I hate winning this pool at the expense of my beloved Redskins, but let's face it - we didn't stand a chance this week and I would have been dumb not using my Patriots card this week.

Honestly though, I desperately wanted to get my pick wrong today.

Congrats to McD5 for making it all the way to the end - I really feel that a bad coaching decision by the Falcons did you in today, otherwise, we'd be battling again next week.

Thanks again for running the pool and it was a privilege to be able to participate.

I promise I'll send the trophy back next season in good condition and free of ice if I don't defend my crown. :)

Congrats CH - awesome job - all hail Canadian Hog!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.