• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Fantasy Football League #1

Shi no Tenshi

2016 Blognostications Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Alright League #1. Show your stuff, in as PG a way as possible. Show us the glory of how your draft was so much better than everybody else, and then Yahoo will tell us all if you are just blowing smoke. Who will win the League at the end of the year? It all starts here.

My team, the Violator Bunnies:

QBRussell "Brain Bubbles" Wilson
WRAntonio Brown
WRJulio Jones
RBMark Ingram
RBCarlos Hyde
TEDelanie Walker
WRTTJ Yeldon
BNSammy Watkins
BNMike Wallace
BNArian Foster
BNBrian Quick
BNDarren McFadden
BNJosh Hill
KCody Parkey
DEFArizona

And for the 2nd straight draft, I'm picked to finish last - with just one win! Yeah, we'll see about that :)

Yahoo was not a fan of our drafting, it seems. McD5 had the best according to them, with a B+. Apparently we are all very cutthroat in this league, and are making it hard to have a dominant team, or something?

They tell me I have the least challenging schedule though, and graded me with a B. And even though my draft wasn't the best, they think I'm winning it all. I think their draft grading needs some work :p

I think I did pretty well considering I was picking 6th....optimistic about my chances...

BGO Ballers 1.jpg

I would like to applaud yahoo for their fine taste.

They certainly know skill when they see it. Bravo yahoo! Bravo!

I'll post mine later. But you're all going down.

(Not like Dianna. Like the Hindenburg. Nm, this got awkward.)

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I would like to applaud yahoo for their fine taste.

They certainly know skill when they see it. Bravo yahoo! Bravo!

I.E... I auto-drafted. And here we thought your waiting until 2 seconds to go was circumspect wisdom. :)

I.E... I auto-drafted. And here we thought your waiting until 2 seconds to go was circumspect wisdom. :)

Lol. No auto-draft here. I had the serious McLovin setup going on.

Meh...I will win it all this year!

QB
Player Note
Drew Brees NO - QB

Calvin Johnson Det - WR

Mike Evans TB - WR

Eddie Lacy GB - RB

Latavius Murray Oak - RB

Martellus Bennett Chi - TE

Devonta Freeman Atl - RB

Marques Colston NO - WR

Ryan Mathews Phi - RB

Devin Funchess Car - WR

Markus Wheaton Pit - WR

Phillip Dorsett Ind - WR

Mason Crosby GB - K

Here is mine.

QB – Ryan Tannehill
WR – T.Y. Hilton
WR – Jeremy Maclin
RB – Jamaal Charles
RB – Matt Forte
TE – Tyler Eifert
W/R/T – Ameer Abdullah
K – Dan Bailey
D – Kansas City
B – WR Devante Adams
B – WR Jarvis Landry
B – RB Tevin Coleman
B – TE Jordan Reed
B – QB Matt Stafford
B – RB Knile Davis

I liked the first part of my draft, but the last part not so much. I had to turn it over to the CPU who apparently sucks at picking.

Ben Roethlisberger Pit - QB
Dez Bryant Dal - WR
Jordan Matthews Phi - WR
C.J. Anderson Den - RB
Frank Gore Ind - RB
Greg Olsen Car - TE
Chris Ivory NYJ - RB
John Brown Ari - WR
Eddie Royal Chi - WR
Rashad Jennings NYG - RB
Philip Rivers SD - QB
Zach Ertz Phi - TE
Adam Vinatieri Ind - K
Houston Hou - DEF
Green Bay GB - DEF

I'll get mine in eventually. Busted water main for the last two days. Things are getting a little grimy here...:tantrum:

This weeks results:

League #1 results.png

Plan your week two matchups, and take out your opponent!

Eff you, Brady and Gronk.

(not in my other league though. TY very much for that)

This is my punishment for drafting a cowboy on my team. I will gladly accept it as I should have known better. Don't get better Dez. I sucked week one while you hurt your footsie wootsie. I can suck without you too.

This is my punishment for drafting a cowboy on my team. I will gladly accept it as I should have known better. Don't get better Dez. I sucked week one while you hurt your footsie wootsie. I can suck without you too.

Hey, at least you have good ol' John Brown on the bench. That'll offset that a bit.

This weeks results of League #1
League #1 09-22-15.jpg

Boone seems to be blowing people up right now. Anybody think Elephant will take him down a peg this week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.