• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What should they do with RG3

brotha...it's not personal. he's lying. the alternative is that he's just not that bright.

Scot still sitting at a grade of "D" for risk management. He can do much better.

About the reasons for the legerdemain with Griffin. it's a crock that he wanted Griffin to succeed. it's a crock that on the basis of what....14 plays in the Detroit game griffin was done - with that bad o-line play? please. as others have noted....Gru**** made his mind up very early last season. everything since has been "tactics". griffin is not the issue for me - the character of the HC is.

Sat night, Cousins, looked better than griffin has - no doubt. he also didn't do **** until a little over 7 mins to go in the half and with a lot of assistance from B-More mistakes. the other team had removed its starting QB and was mixing the line-up for the defense. Cousins is a decent, likable guy. he's also an 8-8 kinda player IMO. mark my words - Gru**** will be shifting to McCoy before too long.

They absolutely cannot allow him to take another snap unless they believe he'll get over the hump and be worth the 16 mil next year. It's far too risky. The only way to move on is to cut him. They knew this going in. It was a business decision to spend whatever pick he might have garnered last year, if any, to give him one more chance. We should have done this in the off season.

This isn't exactly "moving on", but if Snyder won't let him go, since its Dan's money, I say make him inactive so he won't be a distraction. Dan will eventually agree to waiving him and for Robert's own sake, its best we waive him when he's healthy.

The end result of this, it's more likely Robert is cut rather than traded. No one wants to take on that $16m option having to worry about him pass a physical next Spring. Now that the team has moved on officially, they need to move on permanently.

Nick

Scot still sitting at a grade of "D" for risk management. He can do much better.
All due respect, you don't have a ****ing clue as to what all went into the decision, in the first place. And you damn sure don't know what contingency plan they had in place in case things worked out differently than they had hoped. And there's likely an option available you don't even know exists.

Besides, your opinion of it all is just that. An opinion. Completely meaningless to the success, or failure, of this team.

I had just the opposite take. he still can't lie very well.

he named griffin the starter cuz he didn't want to have to answer the same question to reporters every day? what kind of dumb arse answer is that? what else is he going to flippantly decide so he doesn't have to answer questions? this guy has issues with the truth.

Robert is part of the team...while there are reports they tried to trade him in the last week? cmon now. there is such a thing as pushing a stratagem beyond the point of credulity.

What I see you post smacks of a personal agenda. In that context, it explains everything you post about Gruden. Just post your agenda dude. No one's gonna think any worse of you.

I don't know about that, but what I do know is he is getting a good dose of what goes on in Wash DC in the front office. Like I said, its the type of environment many execs won't survive in. McClue is reviving his career. Time will tell if he's in over his head (as far as Wash DC goes). This Griffin debacle will undoubtedly be a defining moment in his career. He musn't screw it up, it means to much to him as well as us.

About the reasons for the legerdemain with Griffin. it's a crock that he wanted Griffin to succeed. it's a crock that on the basis of what....14 plays in the Detroit game griffin was done - with that bad o-line play? please. as others have noted....Gru**** made his mind up very early last season. everything since has been "tactics". griffin is not the issue for me - the character of the HC is.

Sat night, Cousins, looked better than griffin has - no doubt. he also didn't do **** until a little over 7 mins to go in the half and with a lot of assistance from B-More mistakes. the other team had removed its starting QB and was mixing the line-up for the defense. Cousins is a decent, likable guy. he's also an 8-8 kinda player IMO. mark my words - Gru**** will be shifting to McCoy before too long.
Well, it sure looks personal, my friend. You've become the opposite mirror image of Brother McD.
Gruden can do no wrong in his eyes.
Gruden can do no right in yours.

As you often, and rightly, point out, we are not privy to all the details of everything involved here. Do you know for a fact that Robert doesn't miss more things than the rest of the guys? No, you can't possibly.

There a lots of reasons Robert has gone backwards. Much of it not of his doing. But the lions share, is. IMHO

But hey, you know me.

I'm pulling for Kirk 100%, while still hoping somehow that Robert remains, works at his craft, and can either regain the job here, or regain enough promise to elevate his worth in a trade.

All due respect, you don't have a ****ing clue as to what all went into the decision, in the first place. And you damn sure don't know what contingency plan they had in place in case things worked out differently than they had hoped. And there's likely an option available you don't even know exists.

Besides, your opinion of it all is just that. An opinion. Completely meaningless to the success, or failure, of this team.

It's not an opinion, it's a clear fact. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Some guys are great with cars, but can't fix a computer. Others are great at sports, but can't cook a thing in the kitchen. I'm good at some things, but I can't cook crap. That's why I eat out 6 nights a week. Scot's big weakness is obviously risk management, and I'm sure he'd tell you the same.

Clearly, your definition management needs work.

Your's is an opinion. THAT'S the fact.

It's not an opinion, it's a clear fact. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Some guys are great with cars, but can't fix a computer. Others are great at sports, but can't cook a thing in the kitchen. I'm good at some things, but I can't cook crap. That's why I eat out 6 nights a week. Scot's big weakness is obviously risk management, and I'm sure he'd tell you the same.

What do you mean 'Risk Management'... ?

Maybe I'm failing to grasp the reference.

Clearly, your definition management needs work.

Your's is an opinion. THAT'S the fact.

Lol. There's no reason to get so worked up. Here's where you are obviously wrong:

He's already gone through battles with alcohol, and has lost two NFL jobs because of it. He continues to drink.

Now is that a fact or an opinion?

Exactly. His risk management in both his personal and professional life is bad. That's a fact.

What do you mean 'Risk Management'... ?

Maybe I'm failing to grasp the reference.
I believe he's waling again about having to pay the 5th year option.

You know, that thing that hasn't happened yet.
And only does if there's a certain type of injury.
Even though that rarely happens in these situations to date.
And, oh by the way, can be renegotiated to better terms.

Yeah, that hysterical wale.

What the hell does his personal habits have to do with anything? Have we seen anything credible on him drinking again?

Lol. There's no reason to get so worked up. Here's where you are obviously wrong:

He's already gone through battles with alcohol, and has lost two NFL jobs because of it. He continues to drink.

Exactly. His risk management in both his personal and professional life is bad. That's a fact.

Question: are you a clinical psychologist now? Do you know what has been done in his personal life in regards to the alcohol? Or are you just making presumptions based on your personal, anecdotal experience, therefore making that whole statement an opinion, not a fact?

Just explaining how facts are actually created, versus stating anecdotal experiences. I understand your opinion on the matter, and it may even be proven later on. But until that proof actually manifests, what you are stating is brazenly an opinion, not a fact. I can even get why you think his management of our team has not been up to the standard you want, but that is because it's an understandable opinion. I don't agree with it, but it makes sense in it's logic. Unfortunately being logical does not constitute it being factual.

Sorry, wrong still.

And I don't get worked up by you. I've come to enjoy some of the Bizarro World ranting's.
Just trying to get you to work on the fundamentals. ;)

You know, that thing that hasn't happened yet.
And only does if there's a certain type of injury.
Even though that rarely happens in these situations to date.
And, oh by the way, can be renegotiated to better terms.

Which is why I think Robert is more likely to just be cut rather than re-do a contract simply to trade him. It would have to be done likely after a taker is found and I'm sure Robert's party would have to agree to terms.

Nick

Which is why I think Robert is more likely to just be cut rather than re-do a contract simply to trade him. It would have to be done likely after a taker is found and I'm sure Robert's party would have to agree to terms.

Nick
Definitely a high probability.

We'll just have to let it play out.

HTTR!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.