• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Initial Depth Chart Released

HONESTLY, if you have the 5th pick, would you pass on a starting O-Lineman ANYWHERE along the line, simply because it's 'not the pick you use' on that position?

HONESTLY, if you have the 5th pick, would you pass on a starting O-Lineman ANYWHERE along the line, simply because it's 'not the pick you use' on that position?

You would pass if all you wanted was a shiny new toy to display.

even Williams is getting a little long in the tooth and injured more often. He is going to need to be looked at soon.

well PERSONALLY, I want a better offensive line.. improvement at ANY spot other than LT is welcomed to me

Me too. I also believe the FO wanted the same thing, which is why they picked him.

The reports I've heard are that Williams has continued to show why he's a top tier LT. Hope he can stay healthy cuz the dude is legit. A little long in the tooth doesn't bother me as much when he's playing at the highest level of the game, as long as it's not detrimental to the team.

The reports I've heard are that Williams has continued to show why he's a top tier LT. Hope he can stay healthy cuz the dude is legit. A little long in the tooth doesn't bother me as much when he's playing at the highest level of the game, as long as it's not detrimental to the team.

That is the issue that I see. He still has it when he does. But the injuries are starting to happen and last longer. I am NOT saying get rid of him or find his replacement now...but the end game is 5 years down the road, for sure.

No doubt... He's no spring chicken anymore. He's due to get re-signed, and I'd imagine this will be his final big contract.

Depends on how long this contract is for. He's 27, he should have 5-7 more really good years left, unless something goofy happens.

entering his 5th year in the league you could be right. all of these injuries happening to him and the fact that it doesn't seem like most LTs make it too much past 10 shows he is about halfway through.

Been there, done that.

One stat last year indicated the Redskins selected fewer linemen in the draft over the past 10 years, save for Cleveland and Oakland.

What do these three teams have in common during that span?

Consistency in losing.

that is quite the cherry picked stat....I am sure if you look at the Rams and their constant selection of OL you will see they are consistent in losing AND their QB is breaking every year.

One stat last year indicated the Redskins selected fewer linemen in the draft over the past 10 years, save for Cleveland and Oakland.

What do these three teams have in common during that span?

Consistency in losing.

That and amateurish organizational structures.

I think one produces the other 😣

We now have a few younger OL to build with that don't need to be stashed in the practice squad or made inactive for 16 games.

LeRibeus and Compton are the last of the under-performing picks with Jenkins departing for Chicago.

Glad to turn the page.

If you've lost your pom poms then get off a fan site. You aren't doing anything here but making everyone else come down to your misery instead of rooting for the team we all love

I don't doubt it but it doesn't come across like that when every time someone makes a complimentary remark it gets returned with snide comments. True or not some of us just want to root and not always be brought down. Doesn't mean we don't know, it just means we want to root and not feel bad.

Wonderful, and thank you. Have a nice day.

When you can refute what I say with facts, then please do.

I'm pretty sure, in light of the organization's history, my observations are probably more accurate than yours, but then again, that's my opinion.

Sorry, I've lost my pom-poms.
You're welcome. And, all my days are great.

I learned a long time ago that facts don't matter to you, unless they support your manifesto. I've watched plenty of people carve up some of your opinions, stated as facts, with actual facts, or basic common sense, and all you do is try to wiggle out with some BS interpretation, or obscure cherry picked stat that DOES support your agenda. Or demand they prove a negative.

I have little interest in shouting down a deaf person.

And, IMHO, you didn't lose your pom-poms. You voluntarily set them on fire. That's your choice.
Now you come off more like a monkey at a zoo, throwing shit at people as they walk by. For no particular reason.

Cheer up little feller!
Life is good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.