• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

3rd Annual Offical Tailgate Thread

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Sept 20 vs St Louis Rams....

WHO's in, WHO ya bringin, WHAT ya bringin, and WHEN ya gonna be there!?!

We have a facebook page set up as well. SC and I will do what we can to keep both places updated. If you are on Facebook and would like to be added, let one of us (Me, Boone, SC, Jugband, CounterTrey) know, or post in here and we will get you added!

SilentThreat (+1) - Beer, TBD
Boone (+1) - BGO Homebrew, Grill, Food, Cornhole boards
SNF - Colored water beer :biggrin2:
OM - TBD
Neophyte - TBD
Burgundy Burner (?) - TBD
Docsandy (+1) - TBD
CounterTrey - TBD
Dead Money - TBD
SkinsOrlando - TBD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm your huckleberry. Will be coming with my brother Jim, and I hope, my wife. I'll bring a grill, food, and this year's BGO home brews (if anyone has any requests let me know). Am also bringing a set of custom BGO cornhole boards.

Classic Tombstone reference. One of my favorites!

Hmm, huckleberry BGO home brew. Might be interesting...

And more to the point, I'm there for every game, so I'll do my normal walk over with a case of the beer water Michelob Ultra that apparently only I drink.

Last edited:
I'm there.

No idea what I'll be bringing yet--will advise.

And Mike ... we have some at home! My lady drinks it. :wings:

:cheers:

I'm going to say I will be there. At least for now. Due to the distance and such that might change but I was in VA on this weekend last year so I don't see why I can't swing it again.

Absolutely no clue about anything else though.

Gotta make it happen! :)

I'm there.

No idea what I'll be bringing yet--will advise.

And Mike ... we have some at home! My lady drinks it. :wings:

:cheers:

:cheers: Works for me. I hope she's able to make it!

They advertise it as the "healthy" beer. My kids call it the old man beer. That's the first I've heard it referred to as a "lady" beer. I can bring Bud Light Lime too if needed. :)

Gotta make it happen! :)

It is possible that the three of us, together, in one place could trigger an End of Days Event. You know that right?

It is possible that the three of us, together, in one place could trigger an End of Days Event. You know that right?

I'm counting on it!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! There is a chance of making this trip. I would need to find a place to stay and find transportation.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! There is a chance of making this trip. I would need to find a place to stay and find transportation.

If you're meaning a hotel.. we all stay at the Radisson - Largo the night before the game, and most stay the following night as well. Last year we had a caravan of 4 vehicles leave the hotel around 7am to get over and get in line at the gate. If we have the growth this year that we had last year, I'd imagine there will be a 2nd wave forming of people going from hotel to stadium.

Well, I already posted on FB but the guy that splits my tickets with me and I have already decided which games and before I knew about this, I already had the Rams game..so COUNT ME IN!!!!!

Not sure what I will be able to bring... will bring something for sure.

Oh, and someone will be with me, just not sure who yet ::grin::

Can't wait!

HTTR

I am in as of now. Who knows if soccer changes that, but I'll do my best to make it over for this one.

I'm in which means I want to but as we all know something will prevent me from showing up. Nice quick decision with no hand wringing this year. Kudos.

I should be able this year to make it, nothing at the moment conflicts with the date.

Just wondering if the changes in parking are going to change the location or anything re: the tailgate?

I'm not familiar with the parking changes, so I can't say. Maybe one of the other guys can address?

All I know is what I received in email from the Redskins.

The Redskins are committed to improving your game day experience at FedExField. As one of many improvements taking effect this season, for the first time fans will receive a designated parking pass for the lot of their choice. Each lot will be associated with a specific road which must be used to enter and exit the stadium. This will include the brand new REDZONE Lot, which will have a separate entrance and exit, open an hour earlier (5 hours prior to game time), and have spaces that are twice as large for better tailgating. Our new parking plan is based on feedback from expert consultants and fans like you and is similar to the parking plan at RFK and other NFL stadiums to decrease traffic congestion. There is no change in price or the tailgate policy from last year.

Definitely some advantages to tailgating in that lot, the ability to set up an hour earlier and double sized parking spots. The ES folks make it sound like they know of more advantages, but they haven't shared what that means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.