• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Britt McHenry

Eh. I'd like to see some more context first. All we've heard is one side of a heated argument. It's my guess that blondie was just giving back what she was taking. Otherwise, why would the towing company edit out everything the other woman said? Apologies to Pete, but my experience with towing companies have not always been pleasant, and I'm a great guy. :)

What Brit said was pretty darn rude, obnoxious and condescending. Maybe she's like that all the time. I don't know.

But we aren't gonna know from 30 seconds of heavily edited footage.

You're right Henry, we'll never really know. I've seen wrecker drivers be complete ass hats... had more then one work for me, but I did replace them as soon as I could. It's a very tough business to be honest, and you're often the bad guy. More so when you do work for the PD... Where I was in ct, we were on a rotation, and would have a week of towing for the PD about every 6 weeks. It was great for business, but I hated it to be honest. It was the illegally parked cars that caused most of the grief. Cop says tow it, you tow it, or loose your contract. DWI's were also a lot of fun. In CT back then, if I towed in an illegally parked car or police impound, after it was on site for 15 days, I could file papers with the state, and 15 days later, I would have a title in the company name for the vehicle. I could then sell it. Right when I started running the company, the owner had sold an impound car. 5 months later, the original owner showed up looking for his 280Z. Of course, he blew sky high in my office when he was informed we sold the car months before. Go figure, the owner of the company never had the fore thought to change all the locks, and ignition on the car prior. The original owner spotted the car one day, and followed the guy home. Went back in the middle of the night, and stole his car back. The court case wasn't fun, and a huge waste of my time, but the original owner lost the case, and was lucky he didn't go to jail. They let him slide with probation because of the extenuating circumstances.

Point of the story... it's easy to get in a bad mood in the towing business. You have to deal lots of stress and bull shit all day, every day. Back then, if you did a night call for AAA such as a flat tire or lock out, the driver made 13$ commission. Drivers didn't get hourly wages when on call at night. You made out better for actual towing or recovery. Get out of bed on a cold winters night, knowing you're going to loose two hours sleep, and make 13$, and have to deal with some drunk some bitch who locked his keys in his car, and it's easy to go into the situation with an attitude. Some people can maintain a good attitude in those situations, many cant.

I don't miss the business....

Well, I see the Bimbo's ban has been lifted. She's expected to be covering the draft starting next Thursday. And back on the sidelines during games this season. If she doesn't crash and burn before then.

Which reminds me, all sideline reporters, male or female, are as useless as a fur sink liner.

Good..I'll be sure to tune in and smile when I see her :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.