• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Will You Root For Now?

Who will you root for during the 2014 playoffs?

• Arizona

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baltimore

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cincinnati

• Indianapolis

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Detroit

• Dallas

• New England

• Seattle

• Green Bay

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Denver

• Total voters

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Which NFL team will you root for during the 2014 Playoffs now that the Redskins season is over?

Is this a trick question... Dallas is listed twice.

You left off "Anyone playing Dallas". That team and the Redskins are always my two favorites.

I'm rooting for my sock drawer. I think we have a great shot at a quality re-arranging this season.

The NFL can go spit.

I'm not "rooting" for anyone in particular to win the SB.

One exception-I will root for whoever plays Dallas at any point. This is a matter of principle. :joyous:

I'm rooting for my sock drawer. I think we have a great shot at a quality re-arranging this season.

The NFL can go spit.

cmon now bubba. we're not even one week removed from Xmas. there must have been at least one or two quality gifts with your name attached!

Green Bay will get by best wishes.

Of course, next week, I'll be pulling for the Lions.
Who don't have a prayer.

My nightmare scenario would have Dallas, and their asswipe fanbase, against the Crows, and their Baltimoron fans, in the SB.

I would not watch that Super Bowl. I'd rather see the apocalypse.

Arizona Cardinals. I like Bruce Arians. He has a chip on his shoulder, but not Pete Carroll like. Too bad Carson Palmer went down. While not the super star QB he thinks he is, he had that team rolling. Heck, even if they had Drew Stanton. That kid Lindley is lost.

If not them, the Packers and Broncos.

Didn't I hear Stanton might be back for the playoffs?

****...how do I unvote? I hit the pukes in error.

Mark me down as GB.

That's too funny. I just saw that somebody voted for Dallas and said to my wife that he / she should......

Looks like Dallas will catch a break this week. Suh has been suspended by NFL for stepping on Rogers leg twice on same play.

Frigging idiot

the pundits are now jumping on the cowturds bandwagon. no way they win a SB....let alone get there.

Seattle is peaking also. they will crush dallaaaasssssss - lest folks forget...the lowly Skins were still in striking distance...especially had they not gooned it up in the red zone.

Why all the love for Green Bay. Rodgers is an arrogant SOB, isn't he? I don't hate them, but I'll root for Andrew Luck - love the way that kid plays.

They have the best chance to knock off Dallas not located in the hated Pacific Northwest.?

Detroit's going to shock them in the first round. Their best weapon is that no one gives them a chance in hell to do it. Dallas is and always will be arrogant. It's just 'The Patriot'. 'Pride? Pride's a weakness...'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.