• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Will You Root For Now?

Who will you root for during the 2014 playoffs?

• Arizona

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baltimore

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Cincinnati

• Indianapolis

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Detroit

• Dallas

• New England

• Seattle

• Green Bay

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Denver

• Total voters
I'm rooting for my sock drawer. I think we have a great shot at a quality re-arranging this season.

The NFL can go spit.

Sock drawer??? Oh I bet you are.

0.jpg

Detroit's going to shock them in the first round. Their best weapon is that no one gives them a chance in hell to do it. Dallas is and always will be arrogant. It's just 'The Patriot'. 'Pride? Pride's a weakness...'

me thinks you better wrap your mind around it! without Suh their run defense is gonna suffer and give the pukes room for balance.

Rationally, I've been trying to prep you guys for a Dallas Super Bowl appearance. But emotionally, Detroit must shock the world!

ROOT for? No single team, just anyone playing against the Cowboys.

If Dallas wins on Sunday they will go to Green Bay. My hope is the frozen tundra does the Cowboys in.

Tottenham Hotspur

Suh's suspension reduced to 70k fine on appeal will play Sunday. Have fun Romo.

I'm glad he'll play for obvious reasons, but that's a bullshit reversal. He stepped on Rodger's intentionally and with his history, it should have cost him a playoff game.

I'm glad he'll play for obvious reasons, but that's a bullshit reversal. He stepped on Rodger's intentionally and with his history, it should have cost him a playoff game.

how much does he earn for the game? 70K is pretty stiff!

Green Bay Packers all the way.
Rodgers needs a 2nd ring to finally bury the drama of the ghost of the most overrated QB past. And the team is run by former Redskins safety Mark Murphy!

Anyone but Dallass or Seattle. And I hope those losses crush their souls.

I'm rooting for anyone playing the cowgirls ..after there eliminated I could care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit Pittsburgh ONLY because I like the penguins. Really could care less if they get bounced first round tho.

It's pretty obvious we're all bad luck when rooting for an NFL team, lol. Probably should be more like which team do we root for and that team will lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.