• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Football League: Week 13 Results

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Both of the remaining contestants picked correctly last weekend.

With most of the good teams already selected, every week becomes more difficult.

This weekend does have a few potential blowouts on tap.

Good luck Kel, and don't forget to submit your pick before Sunday at kickoff.

Join a Group | Survival Football | Yahoo Sports

Man, I thought I had it on Monday when the Dolphins tried to blow it. (I give no credit to the Jets for that game. The Dolphins were playing themselves and almost lost for me.)

Looks like another week of having to make the right choice.

Congrats McD5. I messed up by picking the Colts over the Jags a few weeks ago. It messed up my picks the rest of the way and I had to rely on the struggling 49ers today.

Thanks. I'm surprised that we made it this far. You did a great job.

I was also surprised that you took San Fran mainly because it was one of those rivalry games. I really thought both of us were on Detroit. Or Green Bay over Atlanta, but I noticed that you had already used Green Bay.

Thanks to everyone who played in our first season. It was fun, and we'll do it again next year if people want it.

With the way our team has struggled, things like Survivor and FF make the season more tolerable.

And that's a wrap on our first year.

Last edited:
The reason I didn't take Detroit, was because I was saving them for next week. My options for next week would have been awful without Detroit as an option. So it was taking SF over Oakland this week, or KC over Oakland next. And KC scared me a few weeks ago when they were drubbed by Oakland. So I went with SF. I think we all can could've, would've, should've the whole season.

I was also impressed it went this far. This was my first time ever in a survivor pool, and I enjoyed it. I got lucky a few weeks, but I liked the strategy I used. I look forward to next year.

Thanks for running it this year, and congrats once again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.