• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RG3 To Start at Vikings?

I have watched much of the Seattle games this year, including our's, and he is exactly what we'd hoped to see from Robert. He knows when to take off, when to throw it away, and take the sack if there is nothing there. I was not convinced of his ability, even after they won the Super Bowl, but if any of you watched what he did in OT against the Broncos, I could not doubt his ability anymore.

He is a smart, physically gifted QB who knows when to run or throw it away. At this point, he was a much better acquisition for Seattle than Robert has been for us.

And I ****ing hate Seadderall!

Knowing when to take the sack is good - provided you have the ability to get up afterwards.

I don't know how well Griffin can take sacks but I do cringe when does take one. Time will tell.

I would argue that Russell went to a better team and coaching than Griffin. IF Griffin can stay healthy I have no doubts that he can be a Franchise QB for us or someone else. Facts are facts though Russell has a Super bowl ring and his health. He's coming into a contract year just like Griffin. Same with Luck...I'm curious how that plays out.

I would argue that Russell went to a better team and coaching than Griffin. IF Griffin can stay healthy I have no doubts that he can be a Franchise QB for us or someone else. Facts are facts though Russell has a Super bowl ring and his health. He's coming into a contract year just like Griffin. Same with Luck...I'm curious how that plays out.

There is no doubt in my mind that Robert could have done all that Wilson has with the team Wilson has. I think he is more talented than either Crappernick or Wilson, and with either of those teams, he would not have been asked to be Superman.

Problem is, he plays on a team that depends too much on his ability instead of building around him. Hopefully we can put the pieces together. RG or RT with the 1st round pick next year, LG with the 1st round pick next year. That's how San Fran has done it and thier OL continues to be one of the best in the league.

As Joe Gibbs used to say in evaluating players, 'okay he has the talent, but is he durable?'.

So far Griffin is looking like SAM Bradford, a guy that just can't stay on the field long enough to properly develop his potential.

Looks like the team was not rushing him and they have been trying to play it safe and getting extra reps, practice time, etc...

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna 13m13 minutes ago
RG3 says he held off from playing last Monday. He was suppose to but they were cautious

Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo 8m8 minutes ago
Griffin said he was ready to play vs Dallas but thanked Gruden for holding him out an extra week.

I like seeing that. Last year we were "all in" for a fast return.

Gruden seems like he has a handle on that at least.

The difference between this Sunday and the first game and a quarter this year is that Robert is now going to be working with guys that have been playing in this offense now for eight weeks. Hopefully that'll help as well. Win as a team.

As much as I look forward to seeing him out there, I have to admit I'm pretty nervous. So, I'm glad when I read reports that indicate the coaching staff is erring on the side of caution with RG3's return to the game. Fingers crossed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.