• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Football Contest: Week 4 Results

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
18 brave contestants began this journey. Exactly 9 remain.

After a brutal week which saw the Tampa Bay Bucs pull off a stunner in Pittsburgh, this league has been pounded.

5 still have unblemished records.

This week, New Orleans seems to be the popular pick as they take their shot against Tampa.

Best of luck to everyone remaining.

Join a Group | Survival Football | Yahoo Sports

Toast.

Only solace is ... lost with Browns beating Saints in New Orleans, and Bucs beating Steelers in Pittsburgh.

The world is out of sync.

Am I the only one who took the Packers last night? I don't see any picks for anyone else, so I assume that means everyone left picked a Sunday game.

Toast.

Only solace is ... lost with Browns beating Saints in New Orleans, and Bucs beating Steelers in Pittsburgh.

The world is out of sync.

It's definitely been a crazy season Om. Hope to see you enter again next year.

Am I the only one who took the Packers last night? I don't see any picks for anyone else, so I assume that means everyone left picked a Sunday game.

Although I'm the commish, I'm unable to see anyone's picks until after the Sunday games have begun. I do know that GB was the second most popular pick across the country though. I also wish I had taken them.

Tampa Bay beating the Saints?

Saints pull my chestnuts out of the fire ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.