• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Wanna Bet?

Ax

Due to circumstances, this bet is withdrawn.

Sorry to have wasted anybody's time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how many of you folks from the Suicidal Redskins Fans of Company Miserable, would like to place a bet on the Seattle game?

I'll take the Redskins, straight up, on the score. But you gotta give me 5-1 odds. If you think our chances are a million to 1, you may up the odds to match your certainty.
If you can afford it.

I'm thinking 25max - 1$ bets. With the winnings going to this site.

Meaning, if we somehow lose to Seattle next Monday, I will make a 25$ donation to the site, in the name of the Suicidal Redskins Fans of Company Miserable.

Of course, when they win, each non-believer, or Fan Lite, ;), will have to make a 5$ dollar donation to this fine place.

More important than the money, the losers, or loser, will have to write a letter of apology, for being such a homer/warm weather fan, and post it here on the board for all to see.

This is not official, yet. I'll gauge interest, and adjust accordingly, if needs be.

There easily has to be 25 of you out there that don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell.

Time to put up, or shut up. :)

Life is Fun!!!

Tell you what, just to give the site some money, I'll take your bet :p

This might be a sin...but I'll take your bet and you're gonna regret that.......never mind I think we'll lose.

I'll be a fan til the day I die but this ain't our game...or year even. Besides by losing I'll still be donating to a good cause!

This team is so bi-polar they might just go out and win that game Ax.

We don't have a snowball's chance in hell on Monday night.

We'll play a better game, keep it close going into the fourth, and ultimately feel better about the team again, but mobile QBs with the ability to make plays on the run like Wilson have long been a thorn in the side of the Redskins. He'll be the difference and Seattle will win.

Call me Fan Lite, call me a non-believer...at the end of the day I'm still and always will be a Redskins fan despite my opinion about them.

The 2007 Patriots game ring a bell? Because for those of you that are going to watch next Monday, you'll be re-living that game again.

I like your style! I think you may be onto something. I refuse to believe that was our teams norm the other night.

We don't have a snowball's chance in hell on Monday night.

We'll play a better game, keep it close going into the fourth, and ultimately feel better about the team again, but mobile QBs with the ability to make plays on the run like Wilson have long been a thorn in the side of the Redskins. He'll be the difference and Seattle will win.

Call me Fan Lite, call me a non-believer...at the end of the day I'm still and always will be a Redskins fan despite my opinion about them.

The 2007 Patriots game ring a bell? Because for those of you that are going to watch next Monday, you'll be re-living that game again.
So, you guys taking the bet, or not?

Welcome to the party, Ax. It's been lonely here.
I might not have seen all your posts, but trust me, I rented the hall, bought the booze, and provide the music for the DJ to play at the party. :)

So, you guys taking the bet, or not?

Ax,

I'll take the bet.

It's all in good fun and for a good cause.

And, at the end of the day, I really do hope I lose the bet.

5 to 1 odds? doesn't have the ring of confidence to me!!!! what kind of risk taking is that?

change it to 1-1 with a five dollar minimum and I'll not only be interested but think "now there's a real Redskin homer come thick or thin!"

:)

Due to circumstances, this bet is withdrawn.

Sorry to have wasted anybody's time.

Please close the thread.

I want to donate any winnings that may have occurred to the "Fire Polumbus Foundation...or FPoSPF".

The FPoS fund has 2 sister organizations called the "Fire Raheem" and "Fire O-line Coach". FRFOC

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.