• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

QB Kirk Cousins Tracking Thread

Problem is Cousins will have to throw against a good secondary, so we need the OL to beat the stacked box. I just hope Trent Williams is ok.

I would not be opposed to putting someone else in place of Polumbus. Opposing teams putting best pass rusher over him.

Just remember, it takes over 2 months in ideal conditions to change a habit. So I would say it's a good thing to exercise some patience in your expectations of how quickly things will turn around. We all want things now, but knee jerk reactions are how you make things worse. .

I'm 41 years old. That means the 'Skins were at their peak during my formative years and that was what I grew to expect. This isn't knee-jerk. This is spending the last 20-something years of my life watching a team that doesn't know its head from its ass and really hasn't shown the ability (short of the Joe Gibbs working miracles in '05 and '07) to get the stink off its breath.

Nick

I'm 41 years old. That means the 'Skins were at their peak during my formative years and that was what I grew to expect. This isn't knee-jerk. This is spending the last 20-something years of my life watching a team that doesn't know its head from its ass and really hasn't shown the ability (short of the Joe Gibbs working miracles in '05 and '07) to get the stink off its breath.

Nick

Knee-jerk is reacting strongly to what the new coach does trying to fix things over the first few games. You can say that the franchise has been terrible for a long time, and make statements on that. But Gruden has been here for less than a year, and is in the process of instilling his culture. No point in getting out the pitchforks yet, it takes time.

We shouldn't call for what was done at the beginning of Snyder's tenure, and half caused these shenanigans in the first place.

You know what I meant brother.

Alfred's job just got exponentially tougher now that teams have film on Kirk's problems going downfield under pressure. They're going to be all over the box trying to get in his face. Alfred's going to not only face more bodies in there, he's going to face arguably the toughest front in the league.

He's going to be one sore puppy when it's all said and done.

I agree 100%. He'll be pretty beaten up by the end, but he seems to be the type of cat that's like a wounded animal, the more you hurt it, the more it fights.

Knee-jerk is reacting strongly to what the new coach does trying to fix things over the first few games. You can say that the franchise has been terrible for a long time, and make statements on that. But Gruden has been here for less than a year, and is in the process of instilling his culture. No point in getting out the pitchforks yet, it takes time.

We shouldn't call for what was done at the beginning of Snyder's tenure, and half caused these shenanigans in the first place.
Now, don't go making sense Shi no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.