• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vegas: Philly Favored By A Touchdown

Well, I don't know what the final score will be, but this will be a test of the 'new' Haslett defense.

Let's see if he can figure out what they're doing in less than a half.

I think Keenan Robinson is the key. Fletcher was slow last year, and the LB is important to stopping this offense.

Given how Philly is playing, I'm almost more interested if he can figure out what they are doing in the second half. Philly has mostly stunk it up in the first half, and Foles isn't really doing anything impressive so far. Time to test half time adjustments.

The Vegas books are trying to get some action flowing in the Washington direction. Philly getting the win last night may make that harder.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the line goes to 7.5 or more (TD+a FG or safety) in order to get some money on the Redskins.

I believe this is the game that will get people talking about Jay Gruden as a serious candidate for coach of the year.

He's about to take Chip Kelly, another amazing coach, to school.

Other than their two scatbacks and last night's crew officiating the game, I'm not too scurred.

Nick

I saw one power ranking having the Eagles as the #2 team in the league.
A little over the top. But considering they've been inept in both of their first halves this year, and mounted amazing comebacks, imagine how tough they will be if they put together anything close to a full game

Last edited:
The first few weeks of every season are always unpredictable...it's funny watching the talking heads calling their shot on a rising star and kicking him under the bus when the dude comes up short....Actually hearing stuff like is Luck a Bust? Kap?.. last week I heard a bunch about how overrated Cousins was...the stories are like a pendulum.

Well, I don't know what the final score will be, but this will be a test of the 'new' Haslett defense.

Let's see if he can figure out what they're doing in less than a half.

I think Keenan Robinson is the key. Fletcher was slow last year, and the LB is important to stopping this offense.

This is what I was thinking...he is fast and that's what is needed with McCoy and now Sproles running the ball for them...or even short dump offs.

I cant hate on them being favored by 7. Home field gives them 3, so the gamblers are saying we will lose by less then a TD... given the questions surrounding this team, and the way they steamrolled us last year, its understandable that we'd be dogs.

As Jack Nicholson said in Batman: Wait til they get a load of me....

I really, really want to see the Gimmick Offense ruined by a former Arena Football League coach.

Getting a win would truly be nice Sunday. It would be a true feel good story and restore a sense of pride among many in the fanbase.

However, I'm honestly more interested in seeing consistency Sunday.

It's not necessarily as important to get a win as it is to build off the level of play we displayed this past week in the grand scheme of things.

If we see a team that resembles what we witnessed on Sunday and end up losing on the road to a pretty good Philly team, I'm fine with that.

What is unacceptable, and what hopefully coach Gruden is preaching, is that falling off a cliff Sunday and embarrassing yourself is unacceptable.

I believe this is the game that will get people talking about Jay Gruden as a serious candidate for coach of the year.

He's about to take Chip Kelly, another amazing coach, to school.

1 win and he's coach of the year? I love what I'm starting to see from Gruden, but he was very tentative in Game 1. He calls the game on the road in Philly that way and we'll get our ass handed to us.

Philly is the reigning Division champion, they're 2-0 (whether you're impressed by the way they got to 2-0 or not), and we're a 3-13 team that just broke an epic losing streak. Anyone who thinks Philly shouldn't be heavily favored isn't being realistic.

1 win and he's coach of the year? I love what I'm starting to see from Gruden, but he was very tentative in Game 1. He calls the game on the road in Philly that way and we'll get our ass handed to us.

Philly is the reigning Division champion, they're 2-0 (whether you're impressed by the way they got to 2-0 or not), and we're a 3-13 team that just broke an epic losing streak. Anyone who thinks Philly shouldn't be heavily favored isn't being realistic.

Yup. They are what they say their record is. And they have an impressive game. They can be very explosive. This is going to be a tough game and could go wrong easily.

^^^^^ Botched that so bad I'll just leave it as is. ;)

Last edited:

Not to mention we have our backup qb starting the game. As good as Cousins was, he is still considered our backup. He'll have to do it for more then 1 or 2 games before they start to respect him as a 'starter' caliber QB.

**** a Philadelphia Eagle.

Somebody needs to tell the morons there ain't no green Eagles in Amurica.

Redskins 27
Eagles 21

I don't believe Redskins fans know our coach yet.

I think we can roll them but of course we could just as easy turn the ball over 3 times and lose that chance. The Eagles don't look that impressive to me but they will be at home and its a division game and who knows what Kelly might come up with vs our pass rush to get the ball out.

Still I think the only way we can lose is if Haz calls one of those bad passive games and/or instead of running it down their throats Gruden instead decides to have Cousins try to be the franchise QB already when it seems obvious that the Eagles can't stop the run (if you can't stop the Colts running game you can't stop anybody). Maybe Cousins can do it but then again maybe Cousins will throw 2 picks and cost us the game.

I think we can easily run the ball 35 times with Cousins passing 25 times and own TOP 40/20 kinda like how the Chargers just played the Seahawks (except we can actually run the ball) and take them out on the road. Foles can't handle the pressure and we better bring it early and late too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.