• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tonight's Lineup

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
MEDIA ADVISORY

August 7, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT OF LINEUP CHANGES

LANDOVER, Md. – The teams have announced the following lineup changes for tonight’s game between the Washington Redskins and New England Patriots:

For the Washington Redskins:
- The following Redskins are not expected to play:
o No. 11 WR DeSean Jackson
o No. 22 CB Tracy Porter
o No. 25 S Ryan Clark
o No. 40 TE Mike Caussin
o No. 41 S Phillip Thomas
o No. 75 G/C Mike McGlynn
o No. 88 WR Pierre Garçon
- No. 89 Santana Moss is expected to start in place of No. 88 Pierre Garçon at wide receiver.
- No. 12 Andre Roberts is expected to start in place of No. 11 DeSean Jackson at wide receiver.
- No. 24 Bacarri Rambo is expected to start in place of No. 25 Ryan Clark at safety.

- The following Redskins are not expected to play:
o No. 40 TE Mike Caussin

What's wrong - did he get a "Con-caussin" ?

- No. 89 Santana Moss is expected to start in place of No. 88 Pierre Garçon at wide receiver.
- No. 12 Andre Roberts is expected to start in place of No. 11 DeSean Jackson at wide receiver.
- No. 24 Bacarri Rambo is expected to start in place of No. 25 Ryan Clark at safety.

Awesome.
Need all 3 of these guys to show us something, for differing reasons.

Is there a game day thread in the regular season here at BGO?

Most of us go in the chat room. It's a great feature and you can get there by clicking the little bar on the bottom of your screen that says "chat room" and choosing fed ex field

Preseason is, of course, completely meaningless; however, I like what I am seeing out our special teams. There seems to be an increased energy and focus.

McCoy staring down his receivers. Doesn't look as good as Cousins.

At least until that connection with Grant. Goodness that was a nice catch and a terrific throw.

Jeebus the NFLN is actually showing the boring ass Ravens & niners game. Stupid Harbaugh matchup makes me want to punch a kitten.

So how's our boys lookin tonight?

Is there a game day thread in the regular season here at BGO?

Yes, there is a Game Day thread for each regular season game as well a real time game chat available. The Game Day thread is started an hour or two before kickoff by one of the staff members.

I think we focus on the game day thread less here simply because we have an amazing chat room crowd every game and we do most of our talking, cheering, and venting there ...

I think we focus on the game day thread less here simply because we have an amazing chat room crowd every game and we do most of our talking, cheering, and venting there ...

Well,that and the homemade salsa and Om's Bay City Rollers albums.... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.