• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Watching Coughlin go nuts on the sidelines is one of the funniest things in all of sports.

We are a long way from being at a spot to talk playoff opponents. That kind of talk is the kiss of death. So please just stop :)

Agreed Boone. McD worst post I've seen of yours. And I like 99.9% of all your posts, way more than any others, but for crying out loud this ain't no time to inflate the balloons, we haven't been invited to the party.

We are not even close to sniffing the division yet, my 7 win prediction may not do it due to tie-breakers which will change. Going to Chicago may not have a snowball's chance in winning and Bills are probably a better team, after all lowly Miami and Jets in their division beat us so I expect their division to sweep us. If we lay the usual flat egg tonight, we may be headed for a three game losing streak. And I dread the thought of having to beat Dallas in Dallas to win division at year end. No, it could go either way from here on out. Every game brings ass pucker.

Agreed Boone. McD worst post I've seen of yours. And I like 99.9% of all your posts, way more than any others, but for crying out loud this ain't no time to inflate the balloons, we haven't been invited to the party.

We are not even close to sniffing the division yet, my 7 win prediction may not do it due to tie-breakers which will change. Going to Chicago may not have a snowball's chance in winning and Bills are probably a better team, after all lowly Miami and Jets in their division beat us so I expect their division to sweep us. If we lay the usual flat egg tonight, we may be headed for a three game losing streak. And I dread the thought of having to beat Dallas in Dallas to win division at year end. No, it could go either way from here on out. Every game brings ass pucker.

We should probably take this guy's prediction very seriously, considering he's the all-time greatest Pick 'Em Contest champion.

Micks, if the history of our current coaching staff is any indicator, then we will beat Buffalo by 30 pts or more.

I expect that game to be similar to the Saints game. That's the only "sure" win we have left on the schedule.

We're going to the playoffs. We're also winning the first game of the playoffs against either Atlanta, Minnesota or Chicago.

We're playing the Panthers again. I'm sure of it.

OK. I get you.

Here's how I'm looking at it. Supposed we win tonight because we just have to. I expect to lose two to Bears & Bills. But......I also expect Giants and Philly to lose one in next two weeks. That would leave us with only tie breaker advantage with Philly and Cows to play. That's my "doable" scenario. Lose tonight and just about sunk IMHO.

My ass pucker is so bad I don't even want to watch tonight.

We should probably take this guy's prediction very seriously, considering he's the all-time greatest Pick 'Em Contest champion.

Ha ha, I just derailed the train on this week picks in the classic try to catch up ploy.

I'm thinking I'll go 14-2 this week. Hopefully that'll make up some ground for me :D

OK. I get you.

Here's how I'm looking at it. Supposed we win tonight because we just have to. I expect to lose two to Bears & Bills. But......I also expect Giants and Philly to lose one in next two weeks. That would leave us with only tie breaker advantage with Philly and Cows to play. That's my "doable" scenario. Lose tonight and just about sunk IMHO.

My ass pucker is so bad I don't even want to watch tonight.

I don't have any feel for tonight's game.

I do know two things for certain:

1. Jay Gruden owns Rex Ryan. He calls Rex "The King" of defensive coaches. He believes he's the best in the business. Because of that, he obsessed over how to beat a Rex Ryan defense. And he cracked the code. I believe the last time they faced each other the score was something like 49-9. Rex called it "the worst loss of his coaching career." Jay will kill Buffalo.

2. I've watched Jay coach for over ten years now. No one, and I mean no one, beats a Jay Gruden team twice in the same season. I've seen him lose to a team before, but then learn from it and come back to methodically take them apart in the rematch. Kind of like what we saw earlier this year with the Giants. He's no dummy.

We will make the playoffs. We will win the first game. And we will give the Panthers a run for their money in the rematch. We may end up losing that game because we just don't have the horses, but it's going to come down the final drive.

I haven't been this certain of anything since the first time I saw Jameis Winston play a quarter of football, and immediately declared that he would win the Heisman, and that FSU was a cinch for the national title that year.

We're going to the playoffs. We're playing the Panthers again.

Well, it would be really cool if Gruden turns out to be the type of coach that really understand opponents he plays often. That would mean good division records for a while.

It would also mean a win tonight. We'll see.

WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
WE WANT DALLAS !
And yes, I started to drink already ....

Could not wait for the Philly game, to post this

64897206.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.